Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Discouraged :(

I'm feeling discouraged. This is my 3rd pregnancy this year. I'm 5 weeks. I feel nothing except my boobs are a little sore. I know I've gotten through it before, and I will again but I'm just so sad. I don't go to the drs until Friday and I just feel more anxious everyday. Hoping for a miracle but I just have that gut feeling that this pregnancy is already over :(

Re: Discouraged :(

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Hey there I'm also about 5 weeks pregnant. I'm only experiencing mildly sore breasts. No morning sickness, no fatigue. It'd hard to not have those thoughts but I keep trying to tell myself every pregnancy is different! Will be thinking of you! ♡♡♡
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I had zero symptoms at 5 weeks- nothing. Hoping you have a good 1st appointment!
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Options
    BluEyedGirl26BluEyedGirl26 member
    edited December 2014
    I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. This is also my third pregnancy and the whole first tri I was just waiting around for bad news because I had hardly any symptoms. I'm 23 weeks and so far everything is going well. Like pp said, every pregnancy is different and the outcome of your first 2 doesn't dictate the outcome of this one. Hang in there, the first tri is tough. (((Hugs)))

Edited for grammar!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image  image

TTC #1 since January 2013

BFP #1: April 5, 2013; EDD December 11, 2013; Missed M/C May 15, 2013

BFP #2: February 17, 2014; EDD October 30, 2014; M/C March 15, 2014

BFP #3: August 1, 2014; EDD April 14, 2015 - Praying for our RAINBOW!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had hardly any symptoms with DD.  I am 7 weeks now and just barely am getting random queasiness.  Hang in there.  FX Friday's appt will ease your fears.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Thanks for the support ladies! Hoping for once that my gut feeling will be wrong. But I feel like I'm losing hope my the minute.
  • Options

I have not had really any symptoms other than slightly sore boobs this whole time and I am now 21 weeks pregnant. LO is doing well. I was worried about the lack of symptoms also but I guess we might just be lucky to not feel all the other bad stuff. I had more symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Try not to worry about the symptoms or lack thereof. I know that is very hard, trust me. Sending prayers your way for a happy healthy 9 months and a lifetime with your LO.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    *hugs* don't feel discouraged because of symptoms. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've barely had any other than being tired a lot.
    Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
    11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
    BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
    BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
    S&A together since 05/14/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"