November 2014 Moms
Options

Wubanub?

Are these much better than a regular paci? We've been through Soothie, Nuks and Mams. Mam seems to work best at not falling out. I've seen many of you post about the Wubanub and wonder if I'm missing something?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wubanub?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lilwatz said:

Oh, @AnnieRoo13 are we posting pictures of our cuties with their wubbanubs?!?!  OK.

I figured we might as well- for good measure!

Also I just re-read your answer and I realized I wrote the exact same thing. Whoops.
  • Options
    I can't get LO to take any pacifier, well except me of course lol
  • Options
    Wubbanub doesn't really make sense to me. My baby accidentally whips the wubba out when she involuntarily flails her arms around and a finger accidentally grasps the stuffed animal part. I feel like the stuffed animal's weight pulls the paci out of her mouth. She also doesn't like the Soothie pacifiers so I guess it's an easy loss for her all around.

She likes that Ubulubu brand -- or however you spell it.

Perhaps we will try the wubba when she's older.
  • Options
    jackie&sam12jackie&sam12 member
    edited December 2014
    @lizgrace03‌ my LO hated the soothie pacifier and I really wanted to use the wubanub. I did some research and found paci plushies. It is the same thing as the wubanub but it has a ring that attaches to most pacifiers (including the mam because that is what my LO takes). I ordered mine off of amazon.
  • Options
    I just remember we got one of these at a shower! I have to figure out where it is:)
    TTC 3/2012; IUI 2/26/14; EDD 11/23/14; DD born 11/21/14!!!
  • Options
    We have the elephant wubbanub - LO will take it from me but it's the ONLY paci that she'll take from DH. Not sure why but for us at least, it's very daddy friendly. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"