Trouble TTC a Sibling

GTKY Holiday Edition

What's your favorite holiday song?
What's your favorite holiday treat?
Besides a BFP, what is a gift you're really hoping for?
If you feel comfortable, share a pic of your holiday card!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30   DH: 32   
TFAS since May 2013
8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO

Re: GTKY Holiday Edition

• megastar007megastar007 member
    edited December 2014
    What's your favorite holiday song? Carol of the Bells by The Transiberian Orchestra
    What's your favorite holiday treat? We call them stacks in our family, but you might know them as 7 layer bars :)  butter, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, sweetened condensed milk  OMG!  This no refined sugar diet is really going to be cramping my style this year!
    Besides a BFP, what is a gift you're really hoping for?  I'd really love a gift certificate to get a pedicure.  Simple I know, but it's something that I don't get to do a lot :)

TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • @angie9661 My mom said she went to a party a few weeks ago where someone made the bars, but used white chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate and craisins instead of the butterscotch chips.  I thought that sounded pretty good too!
    TFAS since May 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Reagan1010Reagan1010 member
    edited December 2014
    What's your favorite holiday song?
    Baby It's Cold Outside, Carol of the Bells.....I love them all, really!  

I don't know what they are called, but I've had them every Christmas as far back as I can remember.  You put peanut butter in between two ritz crackers and then dip them in white almond bark.  They are delish!  

Tickets to see Florida Georgia Line next month.  Either that or a new kindle.  Mine is old and DS has kind of taken it over.  

I just got DS's pics done yesterday....I'm a procrastinator :)  As soon as I get them made, I will post one!  I am really happy with how his photos turned out!  

• Oh man... I want to make (and eat) all of these yummy treats!!!
    TFAS since May 2013
  • What's your favorite holiday song? All I Want For Christmas Is You
    What's your favorite holiday treat? Jamaican Fruit/Rum Cake
    Besides a BFP, what is a gift you're really hoping for? A Cricut machine

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• What's your favorite holiday song?

Winter Wonderland.  :)

I LOVE to bake, so pretty much all of it.  My absolute fave are molasses cookies.  My grandmother made them, and it just doesn't feel like Christmas without them.

Shallow, but I need a new workout jacket, and have my eye on a LLL one.

DS: 11/11
    TTC #2 since March 2014. BFP in April 2014; MMC @8w. CP December 2014 @5w
  • What's your favorite holiday song?

Oh Holy Night 

I love frosted sugar cookies  and home made peanut brittle

A spa day with a massge.

If you feel comfortable, share a pic of your holiday card!  We don't have them yet, but I'll come back when it's ready.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• @cheetara2 Which machine are you hoping for?  The new one is pretty sweet looking!  I have the older one and a Silhouette... I use them every day!
    TFAS since May 2013
  • What's your favorite holiday song? We are Jewish but I love the hippo song.
    What's your favorite holiday treat? Latkahs and corn beef
    Besides a BFP, what is a gift you're really hoping for? There's nothing u really need, we are building a house so I'm hoping for cash or gc so I can decorate and buy furniture.
    If you feel comfortable, share a pic of your holiday card! Just ordered our cards sat. I'll post when they come.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• What's your favorite holiday song? All I Want For Christmas Is You-Mariah Carey
    What's your favorite holiday treat? Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
    Besides a BFP, what is a gift you're really hoping for? A new purse. The straps of mine are falling apart
    If you feel comfortable, share a pic of your holiday card! I just bought cards this year. All of your cards are so cute!
    Me-30     DH-28
    BFP #1-EDD 04/06/2001, DS born 04/02/2001
    BFP #2-EDD 08/12/2006, DD born 08/19/2006
    TTC #3 since 6/12
    BFP #3-M/C in August 2012 at 6 weeks
    BFP #4-M/C in January 2013 at 9 weeks
    11/14-blood work, ultrasound, and DH SA all normal
    12/14-1st cycle of Clomid; BFN
    1/15-2nd cycle of Clomid
  • What's your favorite holiday song? O Holy Night
    What's your favorite holiday treat? I'm from Puerto Rico and we have this coconut custard thing called "tembleque", which translates roughly to "earthquake" (it jiggles). It's delicious!
    Besides a BFP, what is a gift you're really hoping for? I'd love for an extreme makeover home edition.
    If you feel comfortable, share a pic of your holiday card! I haven't made them yet.
    BFP 2/14/14, m/c 4/14/14 at 12 wks
    BFP 12/24/11 happy and healthy baby boy!
    BFP 11/23/11, m/c 11/25/11 at 4 wks
    BFP 7/10/09, m/c 7/23/09 at 6 wks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"