Trying to Get Pregnant

Can we do a random post thread?

Re: Can we do a random post thread?

• @iamgroot mine is still the faceless bride from TK.  Just haven't found anything on my laptop that I am ok with changing it to.  Maybe I'll work on that today. 
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • kelley72 generous as in cash or generous as in a really big gift that you want to tell us about? :)
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • iamgroot said:
    @DorkyMama  Dancing baby Groot is the best.  When Christmas is over, I might bring him back to my siggy.

When I can find a good gif of the We are Groot scene I'm going to come back and made everyone cry.  (or maybe that's just me...)
    Not just you.

This bad boy is on my "must craft this asap" list.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • I have another one. I was going to get another cookie but the big orange kitty bear hopped on the couch and curled up on my feet. Now the little grey one is curled up next to me. Unfortunately, I have to get ready for work!

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Adding a pic because kitties
    You reminded me of this album I just saw today:

together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
  • @LindsRockies‌ how are we doing trying to liven things up?
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• My mom's trying to start shit by throwing a "Whoa is me nobody loves me" pity party. I can't be the only one whose drama mama's do this to. How do you handle it? Do you submit or fight?
    One of my best friends does this. Our mutual friends always find it ridiculously infuriating because while she goes all "woe is me" all the time and complains about feeling left out, she is the hardest to get in touch with! She never returns phone calls, she doesn't return texts for days or weeks, and has yet to RSVP to invitations to parties, etc. She claims it's because of the distance, but I'm just as far away as she is from our hometown... so, bullshit.

How do we handle it? Well, at first we used to try harder to reach out to her. We really, truly did. Now we kind of back off because obviously being the ones to initiate contact doesn't work, either, and if anything makes her realize all of the things she's missing out on. So, now we just contact her a normal amount, but don't go out of our ways.

Sure, it makes us feel badly because we do love her and miss hanging out with her... but the way she feels is either unjustified, or she has another reason for being distant that we're just not privvy to.
  • A casual friend in my office is recently married (about 6 months), her husband works here too and I know he wanted to start ttc... I so want to talk to her about it but won't because I sort of know him more than her but I'm not about to ask him .. I'm nosy but mostly just excited for them!  I keep hoping to see an announcement but so far nothing.  Don't worry I will not break the rule of asking
  • I had a dream last night that DH and I had our baby and I was still in the hospital recovering. The baby was tiny and beautiful and everyone was passing her around and oohing and oohing, but everytime I tried to hold her, she weighed too much for me to be able to hold. Everyone else was all "she's so light! Here, try again!" but I couldn't hold her up and wasn't able to feed her or anything because she was too heavy for me.

I woke up feeling completely devastated. 

Boy there's a whole bunch of shit to analyze in that. 
    Formerly known as the ever un-taggable Bridal-Smash.

PCOS Diagnosis: December, 2011 
    Going off BCP: January 2015
    Actively Trying for First: February 2015
  • @wowcheezits I was scrolling through as I was listening to pandora and your siggy was dancing perfect to the song playing haha 

my random thought is I need to crochet two more hats and finish one before Friday... but this sofa is really cozy. I am telling myself I will work on it tonight when DD goes to bed, we will see.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• kemcc13 said:
    At a restaurant that makes grilled cheese and I'm trying to decide what kind of cheese I want on it and if I want bacon on it. I'm worried about DH who has been at work since yesterday morning working non stop on a case. Poor guy hasn't gotten any sleep.
    Where is this restaurant?!? Get all of the cheese and of course bacon, because bacon.
    Also, jalapeños!
    Formerly known as the ever un-taggable Bridal-Smash.

PCOS Diagnosis: December, 2011 
    Going off BCP: January 2015
    Actively Trying for First: February 2015
  • iamgroot said:
    @DorkyMama  Dancing baby Groot is the best.  When Christmas is over, I might bring him back to my siggy.

When I can find a good gif of the We are Groot scene I'm going to come back and make everyone cry.  (or maybe that's just me...)

edit for typo
    I saw on amazon last night they are accepting pre-orders for dancing baby groots that are coming out in January. 

I definitely ordered one. 
    And I just pre-ordered. Thanks!
  • At a restaurant that makes grilled cheese and I'm trying to decide what kind of cheese I want on it and if I want bacon on it. I'm worried about DH who has been at work since yesterday morning working non stop on a case. Poor guy hasn't gotten any sleep.
    Always get bacon on your grilled cheese!

• riderchik said:
    @kelley72‌ that is so generous. What a wonderful man.
    Yes he is!  He is an older, widowed man whose only (child) an adult son lives across the country.  My husband calls him his 2nd dad.  They are so close and go to lunch, talk, etc.  He really has taken on a father type role to my dh. 
    My dh wanted to set him up with my mom, but that didn't work out!  
  • +1 for the >35 crowd!

Also, you all need to try Freebirds World Burrito if there is one near you. Yummmmmmmm.

TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • 1. My dog just got groomed an literally looks like the poofiest most comfortable white pillow that has ever been made... But every time I lay my head on her she runs away.

2. If I wasn't planning on Japanese tonight I'd be jumping on the hot dog train right now. (Toot toot)

3. I have a slight paranoia that when I finally get pregnant, I'll somehow manage to have the baby on February 29 dooming him or her to only having a real birthday once every 4 years...
  • I cannot wait to get home from work so I can slather a flour tortilla with the new caramel Philadelphia cream cheese I bought yesterday.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• iamgroot said:

@LG2793  Same here.  I have everything purchased, but wrapping gifts is the worst.  I'm considering putting everything into some form of bag this year.

Ooh....we have nothing purchased...yikes! DH is making cornhole boards for his brothers, so I guess that counts. We are terrible people.
    someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• It's @cateyes543, Nan. ;)  <3 you, I'll chat tonight, maybe?
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • I'm contemplating making the mason jar salads I've seen on Pinterest but my brain is saying there is a 34% chance that's going to be fucking gross.
    I've always thought the same thing! I've wanted someone I know to try it before I did haha.

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

Fur baby- Chevy (Jack Russell)

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
    http://media.giphy.com/media/VSRYTP72WYNLq/giphy.gif

• acurtin713acurtin713 member
    edited December 2014

I am sad. I have never had the pleasure of trying Chipotle. And I feel like I would love it to no end.

edit: my picture won't show up!

:((

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

Fur baby- Chevy (Jack Russell)

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
    http://media.giphy.com/media/VSRYTP72WYNLq/giphy.gif

• . Also, a cool new teacher guy that I'm friends with was killed in my dream, and I held him in my arms as he died.

I would love to know what normal dreams are like.

Wow...I am a teacher and also dreamed last night that one of my co-workers died somehow. When I saw her in the hall this morning, it was really weird...

someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• I feel like I'm never going to get my Christmas shipping out. Must be done tomorrow. I know it's just a matter of buckling down and getting it packed. But I just want a nap.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cateyes543cateyes543 member
    edited December 2014
    @nandaboon06- I love that you totally mixed up my numbers, it makes me love you even more (and your big boobs)!! I tried to make it super easy 5-4-3 but it still confuses everyone! 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • God I miss those boobs of yours. I will try to chat! I have a dinner thing with some friends, but if anyone stays on a bit later, I will check in!! I am in need of a good chat and you ladies.
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"