LGBT Parenting
Options

Feel Good Friday!

Happy Friday one and all!

What do you feel good about today?

Also, what are you up to this weekend? :)

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********

Re: Feel Good Friday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    feel good that I got a lot of work done yesterday (I was woefully behind.)

feel good that I didn't lose my cool when the kids were being pokey, whiny, and generally annoying the morning. We get to leave 15m later in the AM than we have for the past 5y and get getting them up, fed, dressed, and out the door has become increasingly more difficult.

feel good that I have been using all of the food in the fridge that I bought for the week (for my lunches/dinners when she was out) and not letting it go to waste (can't say the same for DP!)

feel good that I am only working half day Monday (kids' dentist appt) and off on Thursday to take L to a doc appt. WHOO HOO. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel good that today is Friday.

I feel good that there is only one more week until Winter Break.

I feel good that I got some of my progress reports written today.

I feel good that we balanced our money books (who uses real check books any more) and that my sweetie feels really comfortable with the number that resulted, even if it wasn't magically as high as I'd hoped.  

I feel good that my students all held it together today, even though I was a chaotic, unorganized whirlwind of a teacher. No epic meltdowns, which is great, because the last two weeks have been impressively explosive.  Huzzah!
    -----
    Impatiently waiting to TTC (2015)
    Me & Sweetie (both 27)
    Together for 7.5 years
    My uterus will house the baby
    January 2014 - I lost my right ovary and fallopian 
    tube to a 26cm tumor (non-cancerous, thankfully).  
    Symmetry is overrated, right?
  • Options
    @kristykristyleelee‌ - I may have missed this, but do you live in PA? We live in Philly :)

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • Options
    @kh826 - I also live in Philly (South Philly)!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"