July 2012 Moms
Options

Prayers for a friend (Loss sensitive)

I'm asking for prayers for a friend of mine tonight (actually my brother-in-law's cousin, but that's a bit confusing).

She was 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and she took a fall last week. Long story short, she began bleeding and leaking fluid a couple of days ago and despite doing everything they could, labor couldn't be stopped. The baby was delivered today weighing less than a pound and lived only three short hours. This family could use any prayers you have to offer. They are just heartbroken and they had to tell their other two daughters the news today. They are at peace with things now, they are grateful for the moments with her and know God had a plan for her brief life, but it will be a long road and a difficult Christmas especially. To rub salt in the wound a bit- my sister and brother in law are having their full term baby girl this week. It's just so sad. But we know God is still good. He will bring healing as only He can. I just ask that you keep their family in your thoughts and prayers.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Prayers for a friend (Loss sensitive)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"