Trouble TTC

***IUI Check-In 12/14***

AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
edited December 2014 in Trouble TTC
This is the place to update us on your IUI or break.

***Please note, if I don't see an update in 4 weeks, I will remove you from the list (you will see *4* before your name the week before I remove you)***

QOTW: Since I'm always posting these things late at night....Are you an early bird or a night owl? 

If you would like to be added please TAG ME (@AnnaClaire256) and answer the following:

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)
2. Which IUI are you on?
3. Test/Beta day?

Currently in an IUI cycle:
amlrunner (IUI #4)
BlueFairy5 (IUI #3)
hrushka
**LisaJ99424 (IUI #3)
lovegrilledcheese (IUI #1)
moto611 (IUI #6)
murrt (IUI?)
redandblue (IUI?)
*4*rere1234 (IUI #5)
shafwilson (TI Cycle)
**vballbaby (IUI #2)
virginiaorjohn (IUI #2)

2WW:
BandM14 (IUI #2)
**beckermo4 (IUI #1)
*BunnyBerry (IUI #4)
cm312rn (IUI #2)
*4*CoconutGirl83 (IUI #3)
CupcakecutieRN (IUI #2)
deelopi9 (IUI #4)
goldenlove3 (IUI #1)
humblebee2 (IUI #1)
jksaintsing (IUI #1)
*juneroses (TI Cycle)
***LaurenB0726 (IUI #2)
LAUR8199 (IUI #3)
lindy04aggie (TI Cycle) 
*4*l0v3 (IUI #3)
lovesmonkey (IUI #1)
luchich (IUI #2)
nd613 (Hail Mary BD)
nikiswimr (IUI #1)
RN1175 (TI Cycle)
Shauntee (IUI #2)
*4*slchambers11 (IUI #1)
*4*somedaymommy (IUI #4)

Temporarily Benched:  
mshandlebar
sweetball33 
*j&j620 
*wannabeamother 

On Break:
AnnaClaire256 
*triathlete23

November 2014 BFPs:
cwuredhot (IUI #2)
curve31 (IUI #3)
kistyW13 (IUI #1)
kistra (IUI #2)

October 2014 BFPs:
loveinkw13 (IUI #4)
<span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-st

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

Re: ***IUI Check-In 12/14***

• AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
    edited December 2014
     1 MILLION BONUS POINTS FOR WHOEVER CAN TELL ME WHY IT'S CUTTING OFF THE BOTTOM OF MY CHECK INS!

I've tried everything I can think of but the BFPs keep getting cut off and it says all that ^^^ 

Any tech savvy check in-ers that can help me out?

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Loading the player...
  • IUI#4 was a bust as of 2:45am last night. It's actually the 5th time we've been through this whole IUI process (first time they couldn't insert the catheter) so I'm starting to feel the urge to be done.

Last night I had a horrifying moment of clarity - DH's next tuition bill + IVF will clear out our savings. I know he's not going to be on board with that but I cannot find it within myself to start emotionally facing having to wait longer than spring break to start IVF. It sucks so, so bad. 

This also came along with about 2 hours of instant depression, feeling like life is just not worth living and I would rather be dead. Not a fun feeling, but I think it's hormonal because it often hits for a brief time just before AF arrives. :(

But on the good side, the cramps that woke me up were past within an hour - who knows, perhaps the lap surgery that has rescued me from impossible periods will be the only good to come out of this IF treatment journey, but it does seem worth it at the moment!

QOTW: Morning person...but it's hard to hit my bedtime of 8-9pm when DH is such a night owl. So typically I drag out of bed at 5:15am wondering about why ____ was so appealing last night. (This time it was another episode of Defiance. Anyone watch this show?)

QOTW:

@annaclaire256 Thank you so much for organizing the check-in!

@juneroses Sorry for the BFN. :( The month off sounds like a good chance to rejuvenate, though! Good luck with your weight loss.
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Thanks @iPutKetchupOnKetchup‌! Glad it's not just me. I tried to fix it for probably an hour last night, after I had already organized the check in, and I was DONE. (Glad you do the weekly one...I can't imagine how much time that takes) Sucks that it cuts off the BFPs...I think those are so encouraging to see.

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• I am so sorry @bunnyberry! HUGS to you!  Please be kind to yourself.  I certainly understand the depression, but I hope a new day brings some new light to you.

I'm on CD15 and seemingly not much closer to actually O'ing.  I had my second monitoring appointment yesterday morning, and I finally had 2 follicles in the 10-11mm range, but (of course) they're on my right side so I'm not horribly optimistic about our chances this first cycle.  The biggest one on the left was only 9mm.  I go back Wednesday, but at the rate these puppies are growing (or not growing)...I'm just feeling pretty frustrated.  Wednesday will also be CD17 so even if I my body does decide to cooperate and finally O, I'll be in my 2WW during New Years, which is not cool, but oh well.  So - slow going here.  At this rate I'll be on a 40 day Clomid cycle.

QOTW - night owl for sure.  I am definitely not a morning person.  I had a facility director one time who used to joke that he knew not to ask me anything too difficult before 10am.  I hate mornings!

Me: 31 (PCOS) possible right tube issues DH: 36 (SA normal) 
    Started dating in 2006, Married 2012 
    TTC since November 2013 
    First RE visit due to irregular periods: June 2014
    Lap/Hysto to remove polyps, cyst and tube blockage 11/6
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• I am in the TWW.  Honestly, I feel like it's killing me this month.  I feel like the time is passing so slowly and 12/24 seems forever away!  I go today to have my progesterone checked.

I'm totally an early bird!  I get up at 0400 for work and even on my days off I don't sleep in past 0600.  I'm usually asleep by about 9.  DH is definitely a night owl and he usually goes to bed about midnight or 1.

@lovegrilledcheese, good luck this week!  Fx for good follies!
    @bunnyberry, I'm so sorry!!  Please take the time to take care of yourself! 
    @juneroses, Sorry for your BFN.  Taking a month off for sanity is essential.  If I get
     a BFN this month, I will be doing the same.  This process is just so wearing!

• AnnaClaire256?

I just finished my 3rd Letrozole/trigger/TI/progesterone cycle, so this cycle we're going to try IUI #1.  I'm on CD4 and going for my baseline at lunchtime.

QOTW: I'm definitely an early bird. I wake up at 4:15 for work, and so even on the weekends I get up around 7 because my body is in the habit. I love it - the quiet morning walks with my dog, reading the news, seeing the sun rise.

• bookworm40bookworm40 member
    edited December 2014
    @AnnaClaire256

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)
    Went for CD12 monitoring sono this morning.. saw nothing maturing have to go back on 12/19 if they see a mature egg will trigger and do IUI on 12/20
    2. Which IUI are you on?
    #1 - Natural Cycle with possible trigger shot
    3. Test/Beta day?
    unsure at this point

QOTW - I'm a morning person.. only after 1 cup of coffee! lol
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• @BlueFairy5 woohoo, for the mature follie and good lining!  Fingers crossed for you!

@BunnyBerry and @BlueFairy5 is Defiance that SyFy show set in what used to be St. Louis?  DH and I watch it too.  Are there new episodes on now?

TTC since November 2013 
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• Thanks for starting the thread @annaclaire256

I’m still hanging out in 2WW land. The first week wasn’t bad but it’s becoming harder to wait. I am trying to keep busy to keep my mind off it.  I ordered a kitchenaid mixer that will arrive tomorrow (something I registered for but didn’t receive for my wedding) so I will most likely be on a baking spree all week.

My RE’s office told me to test on the 22nd and then come in for a beta if I need to confirm a BFP (I think the lab is technically closed but they are still doing blood testing).  How long do you usually wait to take a POAS test? Should I give it a try this weekend?  Saturday will be 13 DPO and I didn’t trigger.

QOTW:  I am definitely a night person. I can never fall asleep (especially now that I am off melatonin while we TTC) and I can never wake up in the morning. 

@juneroses@bunnyberry @goldenlove3 Sorry about the BFNs. Hope the holidays and new year do their job of providing rest and rejuvenation (and wine).   

@bluefairy5Good luck with IUI#3!!

Best of luck to everyone in the TWW—cookie baking party in the meantime at my house—all invited! J

Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
  • @bluefairy5 - Yay, I'm so happy the baby aspirin worked for you. Hoping this is your cycle. I've got everything crossed for you.
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• @annaclaire256 Thank you, your "Pollyanna" response is just what I needed to hear! On the way to work/school this morning, he basically let me know that he believes my lack of hope is what stops us from getting pregnant. It's so frustrating, and I don't know how to be true to myself while helping to support him with what he needs. But your response was the perfect middle ground that I feel comfortable with - gratitude for the opportunities we still have. :)

@shafwilson I really hope they grow and you can O soon! Yes, MH also seemed intrigued by the alien fights, but don't think he'll watch this one with me. :)

@goldenlove3 Sorry for your BFN. :( And thank you, I keep deciding I will start talking to a therapist, and then chickening out. I am afraid of exploring my feelings around IF and everything else! But I was thinking how important it would be to have a trusted therapist if something traumatic comes out of this, like IVF failure, or a loss, or DH and I on really different pages in terms of how far to go with treatment. I will tell my sister to make me do it...that tends to be the best long-term insurance that I will do something!! :D

@amlrunner Congrats on great follies!

@cupcakecutieRN I am so sorry for how hard this cycle is. :( Hopefully as the Ovidrel wears off you'll feel a little better? Hopefully this will be the last cycle you need!!

@bluefairy5 Yay for a mature follie and good lining!

@deelopi9 So glad the shower went well. :)

@bandm14 Thanks. :) Sorry the progesterone is so icky, but I hope the spotting stays away!

@hrushka Thanks. I hope that lining does its cushy trilaminar thing!!

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • I'm back! And I'd like to say thank you for everyone's support! the end of my last cycle was by far the worst The and I am so grateful for all of your support it means so much!

I've started another round of follitsim injections since it worked last month and so today I went in for blood work and u/s to check eggs. Everything is looking good so far! Depending on results of my blood work today I'll be going in again this Thursday for more blood work and u/s and as if now we're looking at doing iui #5 this Saturday.

QOTW: Def a night owl! I just love sleeping in...Although my sleeping in is about 7:30 or 8 at the latest. ..but I'd rather wake up on my own than to hear my stupid alarm go off at 5:15 A.M. ...I have to be at work at 6:30 M-F ....seriously no can talk to me until after I've had some coffee and been up for about an hour lol
  • Still on the bench and loving the mental break!  Started spotting today mid cycle, so perhaps my little cyst has cleared it's way out of my system?? I could only hope! I just circled back to see how all your ladies were doing.  Hoping for some Christmas miracles for you all!

Me: 30 ~ DH: 30
    Married: October 1, 2011
       TTC: since Jan 2013
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility March 2014
    IUI 1 & 2 - Natural - BFN
    IUI 3 & 4-  50 mg Clomid+ Trigger = BFN
     IUI 5 & 6 50mg Clomid +Trigger + Crinone = BFFN
    Benched Dec 2014
    IUI 7 - gonal-f + trigger + Crinone = BFFN

• redandblueredandblue member
    edited December 2014
    As always, a huge thanks to you @AnnaClaire256‌ for doing this check in! You rock! I want to be able to respond to everyone, but dang it's hard! @BunnyBerry‌ I'm sorry you were having a down day :( I understand where you are coming from (as I'm sure most of us do). This crap IF gets so exhausting and frustrating. It sounds like it you have access to, maybe talking to someone would be good. Especially like you said with moving down the IVF path. I can't even imagine. @BlueFairy5‌ yay for IUI #3 being a go! Crossing everything for you! @BandM14‌ I always used to get spotting and the progesterone definitely helped with that! Actually these past 3 months I have been having text book cycles! Perfect 28 days, normal 3-4 day AF, O'ing on day 13/14. FX for you! FX for all those in their 2WW hell. I am also hoping for more amazing Christmas BFP's!! Hugs to those who them right now. It's an awful journey, but I am glad to have this community to share in it. AFM. I did medicated TI that was a bust. Even though I totally knew it didn't work and had not even really thought of it much, it was still hard to get the negative call. It's such a draining journey. @AnnaClaire256‌ you can put me over to taking a break for now. RE wants a WTF appointment . We have to figure out what we are going to do. 4 years is a long time and IVF is not an option for us. We have submitted our application for adoption and had our 'get to know you' home visit. Now we have a pile of paperwork to do and wait to get in for the training. The SW was very sweet and kept saying things like 'when your child comes home' . It was heart wrenching. I am very excited to move forward with this, but am nervous as well. And so we wait. QOTW: Totally not a morning person! Doesn't matter what time I wake up at, I am usually miserable! Lol.

************Siggy warning, LO & loss***************

Me 37 - DH 37 unexplained infertility
    DS born 09/99
    TTC since 2010
    12/11 BFP - ectopic, received methotrexate, benched 4 months 
    08/14 - exploring fertility options

Tubes clear, SA for DH all clear
    10/14- #1 IUI (femera/ovadril/progesterone), 2 follicles 22/17, post wash count 94 million BFN

10/14 - #2 IUI (Femera/ovidrel/progesterone ), 2 follies 19/20, post wash 111 million, BFN Dec 2014 Femera BFFN Taking a break to explore foster to adopt!

• I always forget my QOTW lol. I am definitely NOT a morning person, and would prefer to stay up late and sleep in a bit. Weeknights I normally go to bed around 11:30 and am up at 7:30, weekends I stay up past 12 and sleep in till 9...or 10... ;)

Me: 27 DH: 35

TTC #1 Since July 2013

Started RE Testing July 2014

2 HSG tests: Right tube is blocked, possible endo.

TSH elevated, started Synthroid 25 mg daily.

October, 2014: Femara 5 mg + TI ---> 3 follies on blocked tube side ---> BFN

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

January, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #3 (1 follie, 38 mil. motile sperm)=???

New RE appt. scheduled for 1/14.

Mine: Lose the weight I put on from booze and cookies over Christmas.

• @bluefairy5 the nurse who did my first one said not to be alarmed if some liquid came out after, that it's normal for some of the fluid that held the sperm to come out mixed with some CM (but that the swimmers would already be off where they should be going so not to worry!).

@mshandlebar YAY for killing that cyst! Welcome back from the bench!

TTC #1 Since July 2013

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

• @luchich I'm so sorry for the spotting :(. I had that last cycle too but am on progesterone sups this cycle, so we'll see if that makes a difference. Definitely something I would talk to your RE about!

@murrt sorry for the delay, but FX the college try does the trick!

TTC #1 Since July 2013

• @AnnaClaire256‌ thank you so much for this check in, it's so amazing to be able to see ladies that are going through the same thing that I am. We aren't telling anyone so it makes it so much harder!

I have my beta test tomorrow morning and I took a HPT yesterday BFN. I just don't feel like this IUI worked for us. I guess I will find out tomorrow if the exhaustion I feel is due to progesterone and pregnancy OR just the darn progesterone suppositories!
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    TTC #1 since 9/2014 AMH 3.68, FSH 6.6
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

Diagnosis AMA and compound heterozygous MTHFR
  • junerosesjuneroses member
    edited December 2014
    @BlueFairy5‌ - fingers crossed for you!
      @luchich‌ - I'm so sorry. Hugs. 
    @BunnyBerry‌ - I'm so sorry you are having a hard time. Hugs & chocolate - those days when it all feels hopeless are the worst, especially around the holidays. I love your description of sperm "smelling" an egg - it makes me think of hapless cartoon beagles on the hunt. DH is not going to understand when I start laughing during the deed later this month !
      @mshandlebar‌ - congrats on no cysts!
     Edited for formatting....always the formatting :-S
    Me (33), PCOS. Bloodwork normal, AMH slightly high, HSG clear 
    DH (40) SA good 
    Trying since 1/2012, RE 6/2014 
    Letrozole & TI June 2014-September 2014 -BFN
    October 2014 - IUI #1, lertozole - BFN
    November 2014 - IUI cancelled due to holiday, TI & Lertozole - BFN
    December 2014 - TI 
    January 2015 - IUI #2 - ?

• Well, I can almost officially call this cycle a bust, not a BFN bust, an I didn't even ovulate bust.  I had my CD17 appointment this morning and found out my E2 levels actually dropped between me CD11 and 14 appointments.  Won't have today's results for a few hours yet, but all the follicles I had around or over 10mm last time shrunk.  So, yeah, pretty safe to say this one is cancelled, but I won't get the official call until my labs come back.  I'm not sure I've ever been more discouraged, to be honest.  I'm not sure if it's true, but I think I'd feel differently if we at least had a shot, but to not even O...this just sucks.  Since we were 100% OOP for this cycle that makes it feel that much worse. 

All I want to do it crawl into bed, eat chocolate, drink wine and watch Netflix.  Instead, I'm at work.  Well, at least now I should be able to drink myself into oblivion on New Years since there will be no 2WW for me.

Ok, pity party over, sorry.

TTC since November 2013 
    All Welcome

• @shafwilson -I am so sorry. It is completely understandable to be discouraged and upset. Like Blue said, there still might be hope. Until then chocolates and wine while curled up in bed is a perfectly acceptable way to spend Wednesday morning.

On an unrelated note, well I am definitly on the drugs again. I almost started crying when I printed a letter upside down on letter head, and I actually threw it across the room, when I did it a second time (being an uncrumpled piece of paper, it didn't inflict any damage and was a pretty anticlimactic tantrum). Why am I so crazy?
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• dukegirlscdukegirlsc member
    edited December 2014
    BlueFairy5 my sincerest apologies...

**Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    TTC #1 since 9/2014 AMH 3.68, FSH 6.6
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

Diagnosis AMA and compound heterozygous MTHFR
  • @shafwilson I'm so sorry, how frustrating!

TTC #1 Since July 2013

• Welp, IUI #3 is in the books and I'm officially in hour 2 of the 2WW.  (No, it's not going to drag by at all...) 

You're hilarious. I feel for you.

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%

• IUI 2 was a bust. So now we are self benching this cycle so we can enjoy the holidays without worrying about timing. I guess the silver lining is that I can now enjoy Christmas with some champagne and maybe a martini or two.

QOTW- I am a night owl stuck in a morning Pearson's schedule. I wake up at 5:40a and I hate it.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• @Shauntee very sorry for the BFN

Thank so much for the support @BlueFairy5 @lindy04aggie @mshandlebar @BandM14!  Unfortunately, I just got the call that they're cancelling this cycle and starting me on Provera.  My E2 levels kept dropping, my lining stayed thing (around 4mm) and the follicles didn't grow/shrunk.  I'm told we'll try Letrozole next cycle since my lining stayed so thin.  I think I'll have a bottle of wine tonight.

TTC since November 2013 
    All Welcome

• Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum so I'm a little slow on the abbreviations. My husband would kill me if he know I was on here... He's telling me to stay off the internet because I drive myself crazy. I'm on my 2 iui and I'm on my 2ww right now, I'm on the second week and I'm dying!! I go for beta test Monday. I had 3 eggs this time but my husbands levels were a little low. Someone help me through the next 5 days!!!
  • Just left the RE - it's a BFN for me. :(

2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP

• dancersposedancerspose member
    edited December 2014
    @deelopi9 I am so sorry.  Please be kind to yourself. (HUGS)
    TTC since November 2013 
    All Welcome

• I'm so sorry @lindy04aggie!  HUGS to you
    TTC since November 2013 
    All Welcome

• @lovegrilledcheese @shafwilson @bluefairy5 @lindy04aggie - thank you! I really thought it was our month. Lindy - hugs, I'm sorry for your BFN too!

GL to everyone else in the 2WW! We will be starting IUI#5 next week.

2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP

• @deelopi9 and @lindy04aggie so sorry about the BFNs. Treat yourself well over the next few days. 
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board