January 2014 Moms

I've been MIA lately

Hello ladies! I have been MIA for quite some time and feel like I should redo a mini intro. This past week I have felt overwhelmed with when to wean off formula, the bottle, and many other transitions and decided I need to get back on here to read from other moms who are going through the same things. I can truly say I missed the Bump but our lives have just seen so crazy lately I haven't sat down to catch up. But happy to say I'm back! My LO, Hunter is 11 months and we are in full swing of things planning for Christmas and his first birthday party like I am sure most of you are doing as well. I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season and not stressing too much, easier said that done I know. Make sure you all enjoy the little moments, I keep reminding myself to do this and document every thing I can for our first Christmas with Hunter. It's been exciting trying to pass on traditions from when I was a child, such as the advent calendar my aunt made me for my 1st Christmas. It's a mini task but I try to get Hunter to help me put the new ornament on the felt tree each day. Also I created a December bucket list to start new traditions that I hope we will continue each year.

Sorry for my rambles. I just wanted to throw it out there that I'm back, and so so happy to be back :)

Re: I've been MIA lately

• Welcome back! Time is flying isn't it?? I can't believe DD will be 1 next month!!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Welcome back! I will say it was much easier setting up the tree this year compared to last year and being 9 months pregnant!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I agree 100% @painttheair14‌ about setting up the tree. Last year those fun things were more of a treacherous task with the big belly. This year it's a game to see how to keep the little guy uninterested from all the new little decorations laying around! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"