Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Advice

Next Saturday I am moving 200 miles away from my DH. It will be just two weeks after my MC. I'm dreading leaving in the condition that we're both in.
Any advice you gals can give on separation after MC?
I know we'll FaceTime and talk daily but what about those moments when we're surrounded by silence... Then what?
I'm dreading this.
Married: August 16 2014
EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
Clover Grace
 our little angel.

Re: Advice

• @cherish1986‌ I'm so sorry you two won't be together during this hard time. The only thing I can recommend is to find a hobby, something you can enjoy during your downtime.

I not sure there is anything you can do to completely forget it and there will be sad times during the silence.

We are here for you if you need it!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I'm so sorry to hear that you have to move away after having a miscarriage. Just be sure to keep communication lines open as you are still grieving. Perhaps confide in a close girlfriend and keep yourself busy with hobbies, work, retail therapy etc. I found that going back to work helped me a lot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Great idea @BlueJoan‌ !! Thanks for the input!
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• This might sound really stupid But how about writings letters? I love getting letters in the mail. They're very original original, always from the heart. and it's so nice reading something that's not on an iPhone, iPad, iPod,whatever. Also, it's very therapeutic for me to write so maybe it could be a very therapeutic way for you and your dh to communicate and it could give you something to look forward to. Just an idea:) @cherish1986‌
  • I love the idea of written letters!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Written letters are the bomb! Only issue is my hubby probably won't find them. I don't even know how he's going to function without me.. I'm his meal card, im scared to see him around Christmas.... Hopefully the running will help me get back into shape.
    I hate being over weight!
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• No I mean you could mail them back and forth to each other:) it's way better than any text or email I say! :-p
  • Ohh yes. I would do that but my husband is stubborn and doesn't check the mail. I don't even think he'll cook dinner without me there.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• But that is a good idea.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Wow, he doesn't check the mail? He does need you! Lol

• He constantly says he wants to be taken out of the system. It's outrageous.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"