Secondary IF

DDF

The year is almost over. Holidays are almost over. I can see the finish line. Let's hear all your last minute end of the year grief. Let it out, ladies. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
732973 Clomid Cycles
2 IUIs 
3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DDF

• Dear Diary,

I really really do not want to fill out my self-evaluation section on my performance plan.  I will continue to put that off until January.

I hope that I will be able to survive a trip home for the holidays.  Between SIL being 9 months pregnant and my MIL just being her normal self, I pray that I don't kill anyone. 

Also, 10DPO falls on Christmas, so not getting a BFN Christmas morning would be great universe, so let's see what you can do about that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DDF

Last night I hosted neighbourhood moms for a festive mom's night in. I was really looking forward to it until one of the moms dropped a pregnancy announcement bomb to me (about someone else who wasn't there) at the beginning of the night. So I drank but was not merry. I wanted to run to my bedroom and cry but had to sit through three hours. I need a break from this mommy group. It's always pregnancy announcements or newborn talk. It's run online with an event calendar so I cancelled all my RSVPs going forward.

Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Loading the player...
  • Dear DD,

My sister is dating an uneducated dumb ass who is so beneath her in more ways than one (she's a PHD cannidate). Let's just say that education is super important to her and she's settling on him for his money. I can't even figure out how to be nice to him to his face because it's impossible for me to hide my disgust for him. They keep one writing shit about marriage on IG to one another. It makes me sick and I'm reconsidering have her as DS's legal guardian if he's in the picture. I'm so glad I was dating/engaged/married before social media became a necessity.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Dear Diary,

I really really do not want to fill out my self-evaluation section on my performance plan.  I will continue to put that off until January.

I hope that I will be able to survive a trip home for the holidays.  Between SIL being 9 months pregnant and my MIL just being her normal self, I pray that I don't kill anyone. 

Also, 10DPO falls on Christmas, so not getting a BFN Christmas morning would be great universe, so let's see what you can do about that.

You are a brave girl for planning to test ON christmas day. Good luck with everything :) 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good-bye week. That is all.
  • DDF, 
    I am really getting tired of having to take care of drug addicts having their 6th baby and the teenagers who act like babies are the coolest accessory to have. What the hell is wrong with me that I can't have just one more baby? Why waste babies on addicts who don't get to keep them anyway? 
    I am getting crankier and less patient as the cycles go by. I have no tolerance for this garbage anymore. Why can't any of the ladies here have a baby? It is so depressing. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Also, 10DPO falls on Christmas, so not getting a BFN Christmas morning would be great universe, so let's see what you can do about that.

Eeeek good luck. I don't think I could bring myself to test 10dpo on Christmas Day!! Even when I have been knocked up, 10 wasn't reliable for me. Fingers crossed for your Christmas miracle!!
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • sailorgal said:

Eeeek good luck. I don't think I could bring myself to test 10dpo on Christmas Day!! Even when I have been knocked up, 10 wasn't reliable for me. Fingers crossed for your Christmas miracle!!
    I unfourtantly have a short LP. With DD I tested at 8DPO and got a clear positive. I always start spotting around 7DPO if I am not pregnant, so if I was KU I would know by 10DPO (even without a test).

Plus let's be honest here. I am a POASaholic. I break those IC out at like 6DPO like the true psycho I am.

On the bright side, if I am not KU I can start drinking right away. Nobody frowns at Mimosas on Christmas morning ;)
  • I unfourtantly have a short LP. With DD I tested at 8DPO and got a clear positive. I always start spotting around 7DPO if I am not pregnant, so if I was KU I would know by 10DPO (even without a test). Plus let's be honest here. I am a POASaholic. I break those IC out at like 6DPO like the true psycho I am. On the bright side, if I am not KU I can start drinking right away. Nobody frowns at Mimosas on Christmas morning ;)

LOL mimosas would be my reason for NOT testing. Can't feel guilty then if I drank but didn't know.

Sorry I can't remember your exact history....I had a short LP also with tons of spotting. I hate spotting. I actually didn't even test particularly low for progesterone but now that I'm on prometrium every cycle, zero spotting most of the time and if I get it, it's never early anymore. Short LP was a concern for my RE. Has your said anything about it?
  • sailorgal said:

I unfourtantly have a short LP. With DD I tested at 8DPO and got a clear positive. I always start spotting around 7DPO if I am not pregnant, so if I was KU I would know by 10DPO (even without a test).

Plus let's be honest here. I am a POASaholic. I break those IC out at like 6DPO like the true psycho I am.

On the bright side, if I am not KU I can start drinking right away. Nobody frowns at Mimosas on Christmas morning ;)

LOL mimosas would be my reason for NOT testing. Can't feel guilty then if I drank but didn't know.

Sorry I can't remember your exact history....I had a short LP also with tons of spotting. I hate spotting. I actually didn't even test particularly low for progesterone but now that I'm on prometrium every cycle, zero spotting most of the time and if I get it, it's never early anymore. Short LP was a concern for my RE. Has your said anything about it?

Ya, my siggy refuses to update. I do have documented short LP. I sustained my 2nd pregnancy (only have 1DD) with progesterone. I have progesterone on hand for when/if I get a BFP again.

This is my 2nd month on Clomid. Last month I didn't have any spotting, it was a huge MF.
  • DD(S),

The stars have aligned for me to get AF ON MFing christmas morning. thanks. thanks for that.

fuck you.
    Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

• Boo to a stupidly timed AF @Jodee37.  That sucks.

DD(S),

Please let there be no consults this weekend so I don't have to go in to work when I need to be finishing up Christmas shopping.

Thaaaaanks.
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• I have to host a Christmas party tonight when I just want to hide and eat burritos.

I hate IUIs, I hate bfns, and I hate holiday celebrations post bfn. Nope.

On the upside, I got a shirt with a cat wearing a Santa hat and it says, "meowy Christmas" and it makes me happy.

June 19, 2010 - Miracle Baby Girl

Round 2
    Since March 2013
    BFP April 2013 - Missed M/C July 2013 @ 12w6d
    BFP December 2013 - CP @ 4w3d
    Eight medicated cycles, three IUIs: FAIL
    IVF #1 Antagonist - January 2015: CP/FAIL

IVF #2 April 2015: Microdose lupron Flare
    ICSI, CCS Freeze all
    6 blasts biopsied/5 normal

FET #1 June 25, 2015 6AA and 5AA blast transfer
    BFP 3dp5dt!
    Beta 8dp5dt 195.2, 10dp5dt 474.8, 12dp5dt 977, 22dp5dt 25,580
    <3 Twins! Our boy and girl coming end of February!  <3

• Jodee37 said:

DD(S),

The stars have aligned for me to get AF ON MFing christmas morning. thanks. thanks for that.

fuck you.
    I will be right there with you since I stop BCPs on 12/22, yah for an already emotional day being hyped up. I hope I do not cry to much .

DDF, what the heck made me add up the medical bills for the year this week. Cue minor panic attack and saying something better come from IVF 2.2 or heads will roll.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"