DAY FIVE (12/12): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES - Page 2 — The Bump
Giveaways

DAY FIVE (12/12): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

2»

Re: DAY FIVE (12/12): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

• We will be spending time at home this Christmas with our brand new baby boy and his Amazing Big Sister!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Me and my unborn baby are going to Minnesota for a white Christmas!
  • Loading the player...
  • Going to grandmas!
  • We are going to the grandparents' house! We will have a "traditional" dinner and open presents.
  • We are going to my in-laws in PA for X-mas Eve mass & dinner. That night we travel back to NJ and the next morning my whole family comes over for breakfast and presents (this highchair would come in handy!) Xmas night we eat dinner at my moms :) Happy Holidays to all!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We will be with my husband's family on Christmas Eve and my family Christmas Day!
  • He will be here next weekend so just a low key Christmas at home with close family.
  • Christmas dinner with my family
  • My Folks are in town for my son's Christmas play at church and my husband's aunt is coming to visit the week of Christmas.
  • I have no idea yet if we are going to my husband's moms house or my dad's house for the holidays!
  • My baby should be born about 4 days after Christmas :) So our plans are to relax and watch everyone else enjoy the holiday!!
  • S/he will be enjoying all the holiday goodies along with momma at my in laws.
  • Family is visiting!!! The bump and I are staying put!
  • Babys first Christmas having all the family over
  • We will be spending Christmas Eve with my grandma and Christmas Day with my parents and in-laws.  Thankfully we do not have to travel too far as my 6 month old doesn't like his car seat too much.
    ~Jessica~ 

• We will wake up at our house, then go to my moms for brunch with my parents and sisters. Then we will go to my husbands parents for dinner with his brothers and sisters. We will exchange presents at both. Crazy day, should be fun.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are spending most of our Holiday at home with our two older children and our baby girl, Joee Mae!! We have lots of fun planned... Christmas Cartoons, painting christmas ornaments, No Bake Cookies and more :) We also have visits to Nana and Papa planned <3

• It's his 1st Xmas so just gonna enjoy it with family & friends!
  • Lots of pictures to make amazing memories
  • Going out of town to visit the family, can't wait.
  • Going to Gma's house in DC.
  • BumpMayBumpMay
    Moderator 500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic
    admin
    edited December 2014
    Congrats @wtbratcher on winning the OXO Tot Seedling High Chair! We will be sending you an email with info on redeeming your prize :)
  • Thank you!!! I'm so excited!!!!
  • Happy Baby organic puffs! They are so easy to take anywhere!
  • We are going to Oma's this weekend and we don't know yet where on Christmas day!
  • First time flying while preggers. We are heading to Chicago for the holidays to see the fam. I will definitely be pigging out on deep dish pizza, Chicago style hotdogs, cheese fries, and anything else I can get my hands on. They really have he best food!! And getting a new hairstyle since my hair is growing so fast now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards