Infertility
Options

Surrogacy question

Has anyone here ever done or looked into surrogacy? Because my body is not capable of carrying a pregnancy to term, IVF is not an option for me. I'm just starting to look into surrogacy and have no idea where to start. Any information anyone has would be helpful, or even suggestions on books that cover the topic. Thanks. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surrogacy question

• Options
    Also still not sure how to delete my previous sig. Darn.
  • Options
    You should check out the Third Party Reproduction Board.  There are a few ladies using gestational carriers there as well as a few ladies who are gestational carriers.  The board is awesome.  I spent some time there when we did a FET with donor embryos back in May.  We are giving OE IVF one more try (FET in January), but will move back to Third Party Repo if this doesn't work.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! I did find that board after I posted here and did ask there as well.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"