Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone baking this weekend?

https://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/6788/amish-white-bread/

I'll probably make a double batch for rolls & cinnamon rolls. Even though I probably can't eat them yet (wisdom teeth).

Anyone else baking? Holiday or otherwise?
imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Re: Anyone baking this weekend?

• Options
    I'm starting on my holiday baking, going to freeze it all :)  I'm making these tomorrow. New recipe for me.

https://apumpkinandaprincess.com/2013/11/double-chocolate-peppermint-cookies.html

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    (one miscarriage @ 12 weeks)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Making cheese enchiladas tomorrow for my staff Christmas party. Can't wait to get my drink & food on with my coworkers, who i love!
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Options
    I'm in the process of making some Martha Washington candies...I don't know if that qualifies as baking, but they're delicious and they require the use of my stand mixer. Close enough.
    Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Options
    Omg now I want to go to the store and get stuff to make cookies... thanks guys.
    I am going to make an ice cream cake for a dinner date with my cousins... a gooey brownie base topped with fudge, then topped with peppermint stick ice cream & cool whip, drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with crushed up candy canes *jingles sleigh bells for Christmas spirit*
  • Options
    I've got cheesy potatoes in the oven now for our besties Christmas party tomorrow. Yumm!
  • Options
    My hope is to get a lot done this weekend.

I'm doing sausage balls with Bisquick (easiest ever, just Bisquick, sausage, cheese and bake). And I'm doing my mom's variation on the Neiman Marcus $200 cookie. They're a pain in the ass, I do them once a year, but they are the most delicious chocolate chip cookie.

I'm also doing two kinds of toasted pecans, one sweet with sugar and cinnamon and one spicy with salt and pepper and cloves. Both require copious amounts of butter.

Then I'm doing these:
    https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/minted-white-chocolate-balls

https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pecan-bourbon-balls

https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cookie-press-sandwiches

I'm also going to make this for a party, it looks so festive:
    https://www.pbs.org/food/kitchen-vignettes/chocolate-salami/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=pbsfood_kitchenvignettes

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My hope is to get a lot done this weekend.

I'm doing sausage balls with Bisquick (easiest ever, just Bisquick, sausage, cheese and bake). And I'm doing my mom's variation on the Neiman Marcus $200 cookie. They're a pain in the ass, I do them once a year, but they are the most delicious chocolate chip cookie.

I'm also doing two kinds of toasted pecans, one sweet with sugar and cinnamon and one spicy with salt and pepper and cloves. Both require copious amounts of butter.

Then I'm doing these:
    https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/minted-white-chocolate-balls

https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pecan-bourbon-balls

https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cookie-press-sandwiches

I'm also going to make this for a party, it looks so festive:
    https://www.pbs.org/food/kitchen-vignettes/chocolate-salami/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=pbsfood_kitchenvignettes
    Wow!! You're making so much yummy stuff!! 
  • Options
    I wanted to put a cookie exchange together at work, but only a couple of people were interested. So, we put it off for now.

I'm bummed, but I'll make myself a batch of cookies this weekend anyway.

Not sure which kind yet, but I saw a link for salted caramel thumbprint cookies that looked amazing.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Not sure if I will be baking or not but will be cleaning and decorating at least. Then if there is time I would
    Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• Options
    We probably wont bake until a few days before Christmas. Usually, I make all kinds of goodies for the holidays but this year we will just be making cookies for Santa.

I am however making chocolate lasagna to take to my IL's for their Christmas get together on the 21st. Its amazing!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I made some salted caramel cookies this afternoon but on Sunday my mom, my older sister, and I do a cookie baking day each year before Christmas and we bake everything. I usually do the snickerdoodles and the sugar cookies and my mom will do peanut clusters and toffee. My older sister will probably do the peanut butter cookies and something else but it will be good.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't decided yet. I want to make something for my Christmas party at work this week. I work in an office of 99% men and only a couple of women. And the men always rave whenever I bake anything. But I end up eating a ton of it while I'm baking and I've been gaining weight lately (ugh holidays). Most likely I'll give in. My fudge is always a huge hit at work so I'll probably make red velvet fudge and some cutout cookies.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yummy!!! I'm making grinch mint cookies and white chocolate gingerbread balls. I'm nervous about those cake balls cuz I can never get them to dip in the chocolate well :/. My MIL is here for the weekend so this will be something fun for us to do together!

Edit to ask for fudge recipe! @mustloveerica‌
  • Options
    @NachoBelley‌ holy crap!!! Teach me.

If I frost anything, I say BigBoyChugs did it. That's how pathetic it looks.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    I made some brownies last night that were super hit at my work party. Super easy, too. Brownie mix + 16 Reese's cups (the regular sized ones). Pour in half the brownie mix, lay out the Reese's side-by-side in a 4x4 array, then pour the rest of the mix over it. Fabulous.
    someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• Options
    @princesslorenz‌ here's the fudge recipe. This is for the red velvet. But I usually also make of regular vanilla fudge and swirl the two together before they set to make them pretty and marbled.

Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
    Ingredients

3 cups Red Velvet cake mix
    2 cups powdered sugar
    10 tablespoons butter, cubed
    5 tablespoons milk
    3/4 cup white chocolate chips
    Sprinkles for decorating
    Instructions

Melt butter and and milk in saucepan over medium heat.

Add cake mix and powdered sugar to sauce pan and mix until well combined.

Stir in chocolate chips until melted.

Remove from heat and Press fudge into a wax paper lined 8x8 pan, add sprinkles on top if using and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Cut into squares after set.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    LG2793 said:
    I made some brownies last night that were super hit at my work party. Super easy, too. Brownie mix + 16 Reese's cups (the regular sized ones). Pour in half the brownie mix, lay out the Reese's side-by-side in a 4x4 array, then pour the rest of the mix over it. Fabulous.
    Yum! I've done this with Oreos for Cookies 'n Cream brownies. I love easy cheats :)

I was totally dedicated to my diet until this tread. Now I want sugar cookies! Or jammie cookies! And brownies! And pb cup cookies! Oh man
  • Options
    My stomach is growling. Curse my wisdom teeth.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    kariann12 said:
    I'm baking right now actually!! I occasionally make some amish friendship bread, so today was the day to bake it. Tomorrow I'm going to my SIL's house to make some cut-out cookies, spritz cookies and PB thumbprint cookies. I may make some fudge if I get super ambitious. 

Basically I'll be drinking all day while throwing shit in a bowl :)

I love Amish friendship bread!  We had some going around work last year but I haven't seen any recently, I really want to make it again!

For my wedding someone gave me a secret family recipe for pizzelles, they are so incredible.  So I think today I'm gonna go shopping and then bake all day tomorrow, I usually do cherry cheese pinwheels, chocolate chip, snickerdoodles and of course the new pizzelles which I hope turn out ok.
  • Options
    Right now I am baking a bacon and cheese quiche and making a peppermint Oreo pie for my department holiday party tonight. Tomorrow I will be making a birthday cake and also trying a new cookie crust ice cream pie thing from the new Costco cookbook!
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    Mmmmm. I'm so sad. I didn't realize I'm out of yeast! I'm stuck at home without a vehicle!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    I'm making cookie bars this week with white chocolate peppermint m&ms and chocolate cake mix/pudding.  I might make turtle cookies too, depends on if I still get Friday off or if I have to sacrifice my vacation days for the sick days I took this week.  I'm signed up for dessert for the family Christmas party next Saturday, so of course I have to make way too much.
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Options
    Closer to Christmas so it stays fresh I will make islandic Christmas bread to have with tea throughout the Christmas week. My mom's the baker in our family with all the cookies and Italian Christmas pastries.
  • Options
    This weekend I'll be making my famous m&m sugar cookies, Grinch cookies (mint with Andes mints in them) and oreo cheesecake cookies with dark chocolate chips!

I send them off with my husband to work!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"