Childless not by choice

Ugh! I forgot to avoid FB, so depressing

It's back to school time. The only thing worse than knowing that I'm still childless and seeing everybody else having kids is seeing how grown up all those are getting to be. It kills me seeing kids that were born when I started TTC heading into 2nd grade. 

I wish I could avoid FB completely but hosting an online Jamberry party at the same time.  Am I the only one having a hard time with this? 
:((
Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ugh! I forgot to avoid FB, so depressing

• I'm so sorry you're having a rough time dealing with it, but you are definitely not alone. 

I don't really use FB, so I easily avoid those. My struggle right now is with all the kids at the apartment complex I'm living in. My H is so good with kids and they all adore him. Yesterday I was having a particularly bad CFNBC day and all day they kept knocking on my door asking if he was home or when he would be home so they could play games with him. All. Day. 

I hate (not really the right word, but whatever) seeing how happy he is playing with them because of how sad it makes me that we don't have any of our own. 

My friends daughter (whom I'm really close to) was born a few months before Jackson (he was a surprise, we didn't start trying until a little after) and my niece was born a few months after. Every time I think about how old they are I think about how old he would have been and it kills me a little. 

What is Jamberry? That's the nail polish one, right?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • DW and I took 12 years of marriage to deliver our 1st and it was very rough seeing all of the Photo Facebook posts!  Even though I should have been happy for family members and friends, I was bitter and I felt that the tons of pics being posted were cruel.  

Now that DW and I have crossed the bridge, we have opted for private photo-sharing and have only posted a single photo on Facebook.  Anyone close who wants to see photos can, and anyone who doesn't isn't subject to them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"