December 2014 Moms

primrose/castor oil

Re: primrose/castor oil

• Okay.
    I will be honest with you. This question seriously gets asked once a week. Everyone is tired of trying to give the answers that have already been given.
    There is a search bar and if you type in your question you will find the answers from previous times.
    Also there was a mother on here that just lost her precious little baby and everyone gets upset when this questioned is asked bc she would love to have her baby even if it meant for her to be in her belly a little longer if it was possible and she was heathy.
    So for anyone asking about inducing doesn't go well on here. Also we are all ready for our baby to come!! But at the right time.
  • I'm confused as to why so many new ones are in such a rush to have outside babies. What I'd give to have mine back....I'd even bear the discomfort of the last few leading weeks.

:(
    Still in my thoughts and prayers HP. 
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Loading the player...
  • didn't your mother teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Just stop writing rude stuff its uncalled for.

You can't dictate the way anyone will respond to you. I will respond however I see fit. This is a public forum. I'll stop writing rude stuff when you accept the fact that you asked a dumb question and go away.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • didn't your mother teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Just stop writing rude stuff its uncalled for.

D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CourtDort2 every one is hormonal. last few weeks are tough. if i were you id just google things instead of getting rude replies and save yourself the urge the cry cause all you wanted to do was ask a simple question.
  • Please. WK meme .
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've heard a lot about castor oil & primrose oil to help speed up labor (supposedly). Anyone have an expierence with either of these?! I'm thinking about trying one of these but don't know anyone who has tried them.
    My phone won't let me look at my other post unless it's already up. Then says it hasn't posted but does later on. I'm just asking a simple question why is everyone so rude?
    I wasn't talking about you! You're the only one that has simply answered the question without being rude.. If you haven't tried it or do not know anything about the the subject why comment being rude? I'm just curious on if anyone has tried them personally.
    Okay my phone is pretty much telling me it didn't post. I'm sorry I can't find it so I can see if anyone did say anything.
    Yeah I can google stuff. But I'm just asking to see if anyone has tried either of them! That's all!
    If everyone is done being rude that'd be great. If you have used either of them, I would love to hear what happened ☺️
    What about the primrose oil?
    @emmyjoy11‌ THANK YOU! That's literally all I was asking for! I've looked up both on The Internet. Both have pros & cons. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried themselves!
    I do talk to my doctor. I just want to see if other people have tried it. I have not taken any thing, nor do I plan on it until I talk to him. I'm just curious if people have tried them, if it did do anything. I've heard primrose oil can help with not tearing, i don't know if there is truth behind that. Well someone that has tried it may be able to tell me about their experience.
    WHAT AM I ASKING TO DIAGNOSE?! IM JUST ASKING IF ANYONE HAS TRIED IT PERSONALLY THATS ALL! What the hell is everyone's problem!
    @ColeyCannoli‌ thank you for acting as a civil human being and just replying without being rude.
    didn't your mother teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Just stop writing rude stuff its uncalled for.

D14 - Free For All

• @Hufflepuff42‌ I'm terribly sorry. I did not mean any disrespect on your part. I do not check this regularly, just something I glance at once in awhile. I've lost a baby a couple years ago, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • aq88 said:
    CourtDort2 every one is hormonal. last few weeks are tough. if i were you id just google things instead of getting rude replies and save yourself the urge the cry cause all you wanted to do was ask a simple question.
    You should probably go with CourtDort if you think our responses are rude.  Cry sesh together?
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• I mean I'm hormonal too but Jesus this is like over the top. Never met a group of more rude individuals in my life. Even the comment just made was uncalled for..
  • Shortstack06Shortstack06 member
    edited December 2014
    aq88 said:
    CourtDort2 every one is hormonal. last few weeks are tough. if i were you id just google things instead of getting rude replies and save yourself the urge the cry cause all you wanted to do was ask a simple question.
    Blaming someone's response on hormones is pathetic and is never an "excuse" as you seem to try and make it. I would be this "rude" pregnant or not. I actually have not had any "mood swings" through my pregnancy. 
    D14 - Free For All

• I mean I'm hormonal too but Jesus this is like over the top. Never met a group of more rude individuals in my life. Even the comment just made was uncalled for..

May I suggest you leave and go to baby center then!? They will rub glittery rainbow unicorn poop all over you and make you feel all better. Hell it may be just the thing to put you in labor instead of castor oil or EPO.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • emmyjoy11emmyjoy11 member
    edited December 2014
    I tried to warn you this wouldn't go over well. Btw how far along are you?
  • @misskilljoy‌ I do acknowledge why people are touchy about the subject of hurrying up a baby. But being rude to someone who doesn't regularly check this board, and just asked a question about two oils that I have heard sped things up, there is still no need to be so rude and call people stupid. Im sorry I am extremely miserable, all I was seeing if anyone has tried them that's all. I barely know how to use this app (notifying why It was an accident that I posted more then once, and why I don't really know what's going on) for the mother that lost her baby im sorry if you found this offensive in any way, but even she is more calm and nice about it then everyone else is. You all should learn a thing about being nice to people from her, she is clearly a nice person.
  • Misskilljoy- you are soooo mean! Omw I can't believe you would post such a yummy pic lol!! I wish I really could have one.
  • Uh oh HP, you just became the WK!!!
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Called it an app..... And BINGO

December Siggy: Free for all!
    image imageimage

EDD: 12/12/14

Expected completion of dissertation: ?

• @misskilljoy‌ I do acknowledge why people are touchy about the subject of hurrying up a baby. But being rude to someone who doesn't regularly check this board, and just asked a question about two oils that I have heard sped things up, there is still no need to be so rude and call people stupid. Im sorry I am extremely miserable, all I was seeing if anyone has tried them that's all. I barely know how to use this app (notifying why It was an accident that I posted more then once, and why I don't really know what's going on) for the mother that lost her baby im sorry if you found this offensive in any way, but even she is more calm and nice about it then everyone else is. You all should learn a thing about being nice to people from her, she is clearly a nice person.
    You have learned nothing.
    D14 - Free For All

• I just ate a PB sandwich and now I have heartburn! Wtf??? Why have you forsaken me, PB?!

I want a donut. Thanks @abcmom12‌. I can smell your desk donut from this thread!

Oh, but also like a strawberry pop tart sounds good.

And who needs EPO when my name should be "The Wet One"? Seriously... So... Much... Vag... Juice. EPO would just slip on out.

I want tapioca. Or like rice pudding.

That's all.

I seriously love you.
  • Your making me hungry and I just ate chicken Alfredo and a Christmas tree. Lol
  • @misschristinemarie This guy came in the office, said when he wife was pregnant he gained 40 lbs because he started stress eating.  He would take a pack of S'Mores pop tarts and put peanut butter between them to make a sandwich. He said he finally had to quit he was gaining so fast.
    D14 - Free For All

• @misschristinemarie This guy came in the office, said when he wife was pregnant he gained 40 lbs because he started stress eating.  He would take a pack of S'Mores pop tarts and put peanut butter between them to make a sandwich. He said he finally had to quit he was gaining so fast.

OMG I'm going to go do this right now. I knew I got those pop tarts for a reason
  • edited December 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Christmas tree cakes. Sorry forgot to add the cake part. I really didn't eat a Christmas tree. But I did eat a Christmas tree cake I think little Debbie makes them! Have u ever wondered how big little Debbie is?? Lol Sry! I asked my DH the same question. Is she really little? Or like 400lbs..
  • Slaps said:
    My husband has put weight on this pregnancy to, he now answers to "fatso" Granted he hasn't put on as much as me, but he isn't brave enough to call me names! Lol
    My husband has lost 10 lbs for no reason!
    D14 - Free For All

• Thanks Misskilljoy for the funny pic! Boy did that sound stupid I ate a Christmas tree. DUH!! Boy pregnancy brain some days.
  • Shortstack06Shortstack06 member
    edited December 2014
    mmmmmm
    D14 - Free For All

• Haha very true! :)
  • Of course your husband has lost 10 lbs @shortstack06!
    We seriously are the most annoying pregnant couple ever.
    D14 - Free For All

• Not me!! Having to good of a time saying dumb things on a dumb post! Lol
    Maybe the one that started the post is trying to delete it?

• Slaps said:

My husband has put weight on this pregnancy to, he now answers to "fatso"
    Granted he hasn't put on as much as me, but he isn't brave enough to call me names! Lol

My husband has lost 10 lbs for no reason!

Mine too!
  • My poor dh has gained half my weight for me. He's at least gained 15 lbs lol and I have gained 16 lbs. don't be a hater!! It was hard gaining weight ensures are not the way to live. :/
    mmmmmm
    These were our gifts to the nursing staff! Went over great :smiley:
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hahaha thanks glad someone did.as for the oat meal creme pie that sounds good :/ but I think tonight I am making brownies and DH is making Stromboli mmmmm mmmm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"