August 2015 Moms

Friday symptoms or lack there of

How's pregnancy treating you today?

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

Re: Friday symptoms or lack there of

• SO DIZZY. My boobs are more painful than before...I think I'm like thisclose to entering the "ouch, the shower hurts my nipples" phase of the first tri. A bit nauseous, no real appetite to speak of. Giant cyst of doom on my neck is still humongous and painful, but at least now I know it's not affecting the baby.

Cramping is still at a minimum, maybe once or twice a day now.
    Mommy to Teddy (2), born May 14, 2012

Americans living in the Middle of Nowhere, Germany

• Loading the player...
  • I just HAD to have black bean soup for lunch yesterday and I regretted it when the bloat set in badly. This morning has been okay. I was a more nauseated than the past two days but I managed to eat breakfast rather than just nibble! 6 days of work left this year.
    ____

Me: 28 | DH: 35

TTC: since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/28/2014 (!!!)
    EDD: 8/4/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • danaalex said:

SO DIZZY. My boobs are more painful than before...I think I'm like thisclose to entering the "ouch, the shower hurts my nipples" phase of the first tri. A bit nauseous, no real appetite to speak of. Giant cyst of doom on my neck is still humongous and painful, but at least now I know it's not affecting the baby.

So glad to hear this! Hope you start feeling much, much better soon!
    ____

Me: 28 | DH: 35

TTC: since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/28/2014 (!!!)
    EDD: 8/4/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • Doing pretty decent. I'm very tired, my sleep was absolute crap. I take awhile to fall asleep and when I finally do, I wake soooooo early. So so tired. Other than that (and the rocks on my chest) I feel OK.
    BFP #1- m/c @ 8 weeks (dec '14)

• @tlc35 I went through a Sonic phase with DD. All I wanted was a Chicago dog for two weeks straight. It was right when they came out with their line of fancy hotdogs.

Still a lack of appetite over here. Had sushi for dinner which hit the spot, but discovered a new symptom. Motion sickness. Happened a few times while traveling at the end of my TWW, but I chalked it up to being passenger driving through the mountains. Apparently I was wrong because its escalade to even when I drive. I work from home so I don't leave the house often. Good thing because fighting back vomit while driving is awful!

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

• Sore boobs and tired. But now thanks to @tlc35 i really want sonic!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't take how nauseous I have been feeling the past few days. I'm off today and don't want to move from my bed. It normally lasts to about 12/1 and then I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Other than that, I'm okay.
    "One Love, One Heart, One Destiny" - Bob Marley

"Louie & Irie -  Fur Babies Adopted 02/16/13 & 5/23/13"

August 15 January Challenge - Mean Girls

• Boobs hurt like crazy! It was so painful to take off my bra to shower last night!!! I remember them hurting in my 2 previous pregnancies, but not this much. Mild waves of nausea and dizziness are hitting me too.
  • And the acne- oh the bumps! Painful and ginormous in places I can't reach!
    August 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Mean Girls

BabyFruit Ticker

• Waves of nausea.  As soon as I think I have one beat, another one comes and slaps me in the face.  I have to nibble on something pretty much all day to beat it.  Feeling pretty low energy but I can only sleep about 5 or 6 hours a night.  Also developing a paranoia about the fact I'm still losing hair in the shower.  I thought you weren't supposed to lose hair at all when you're pregnant?  FTM here, so any insight would be appreciated.  
  • I'm feeling really nauseated cramps are back with a vengeance and I'm completely exhausted. Oh and I have gotten two cyst like pimples one on my neck and one near my jaw and the bloat oh my goodness the bloat.

My life saver today. (See what I did there?) I am pretty sure that my diet can't be entirely composed of these little gems, but they sure do make my tummy feel better for a moment.

****DS born 08/18/2015****Baby squishy due 08/03/2015****

beach

BabyFruit Ticker

• Jessa1404 said:

Waves of nausea.  As soon as I think I have one beat, another one comes and slaps me in the face.  I have to nibble on something pretty much all day to beat it.  Feeling pretty low energy but I can only sleep about 5 or 6 hours a night.  Also developing a paranoia about the fact I'm still losing hair in the shower.  I thought you weren't supposed to lose hair at all when you're pregnant?  FTM here, so any insight would be appreciated.  

Hormones are a bitch. I've herd of people loosing hair in early pregnancy. Just have never had it happen while pregnant.

• llw42614llw42614 member
    edited December 2014
    uromys said:

Jessa1404 said:

Waves of nausea.  As soon as I think I have one beat, another one comes and slaps me in the face.  I have to nibble on something pretty much all day to beat it.  Feeling pretty low energy but I can only sleep about 5 or 6 hours a night.  Also developing a paranoia about the fact I'm still losing hair in the shower.  I thought you weren't supposed to lose hair at all when you're pregnant?  FTM here, so any insight would be appreciated.  

Hormones are a bitch. I've herd of people loosing hair in early pregnancy. Just have never had it happen while pregnant.
    I am always losing hair, especially in the shower. You will have great hair during pregnancy, but you will likely still lose some. AFTER birth is when you will totally freak that you are going bald! For the first year after DS was born I would have sworn I would have lost it all. No worries though, your hair will be fine :-)

Eta: it didn't get thin or actually have bald spots, my hair looked normal.. I just had so much more of it that it was coming out in gobs.

orange is the new black red reznikov gif

*Jan Siggy Challenge--Mean Girls*

BabyFruit Ticker

Married: 4/26/14 - DH "J": 33 - ME: 27 - DS "G": 12/21/09

TTC #2 since October 2014 - BFP 12/2/2014!! - EDD 8/13/2015!

• I'm 6 weeks today (12/12/14). I feel a little dizzy this morning. My boobs don't really hurt, and I haven't been nauseous. Is this normal?! I'm getting nervous!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • SO DIZZY. My boobs are more painful than before...I think I'm like thisclose to entering the "ouch, the shower hurts my nipples" phase of the first tri. A bit nauseous, no real appetite to speak of. Giant cyst of doom on my neck is still humongous and painful, but at least now I know it's not affecting the baby.

So glad to hear this! Hope you start feeling much, much better soon!
    Thank you!!! I am resting it up and binge-watching Weeds from bed while my husband handles the toddler ;) Stupid thing hurts so bad but it's not growing and my symptoms keep getting stronger so I am as optimistic as I can be right now! As long as the baby is ok, I am ok.
    Mommy to Teddy (2), born May 14, 2012

Americans living in the Middle of Nowhere, Germany

• So so hungry but nothing sounds good. Also, feeling a bit weak and tired.
  • Felt great last night. Finally got through a workout without feeling like I was actively dying. This morning my gums bled for for the first time. Nausea has started, and im flying today, ugh. Here's to hoping for no puking on the plane. At least I'm exhausted, I'll probably sleep the whole flight.
  • jezygaljezygal member
    edited December 2014
    Sleep great last night, but still feel super tired today. I'm starving constantly, have terrible acne and constipation. Oh and sore boobs can't forget those....
  • I gagged on my toothbrush this morning, sooooo...that's new. 
  • Getting grossed out by a DS eating near me... Tired, hungery but no desire to eat, sore boobs, waves of nausea, Fun times!!
  • Losing my breakfast at school =/= fun. At least there are secluded teacher bathrooms. Bloated, constipated like no other, nauseous, and exhausted! I can't wait until I can go home and take a nap! Thank goodness it's Friday! Only 5 more days until Christmas Break begins.
  • Oh man I made the switch and constipation is no longer an issue. Not sure which is worse. I'm also nauseous 24/7 and nothing sounds good to eat still. I'm also finding that I get nauseous any time I'm in a moving vehicle whether I am driving or not. This is totally miserable as I commute 1 hr each way to work.
  • So sleepy...but not sleeping at night :(

Mom to one in heaven. Mom to one here on Earth.

BFP - 12/1
    First U/S - 12/11 Saw heartbeat
    Second U/S - 12/18 HR 120 BPM 
    Third U/S - 12/23/2014 HR 150 BPM

Due Date - 8/8/2015 
    Arrival Date - 8/3/2015 - Asher David 8 lbs 5 oz 21 1/2"

• Food is gross today.

I bought preggie pop drops (I can't believe I actually just typed the word preggie) on Amazon and they help with nausea. Yay!
  • Can't move of the couch. Dizzy and nauseous and exhausted. Hungry but no appetite.

So different from any of my other pregnancies. I never had the exhaustion like this at all. I was sick with my others but I would throw up and be fine after. This all day quisiness is just awful!
  • I'm pretty dizzy most of the day.  I have some mild cramping in different areas of my belly.  Yesterday I had some fluttering near my heart which I'm assuming was palpitations--luckily those have not returned because they scared the shit out of me!!
    Today, I'm SUPER itchy!! 
  • I can't tell if I'm sick from the pregnancy or my anxiety and fear of another miscarriage or a combination of both. I've been waiting almost a month now to be seen at the clinic because I have to have an OB education appointment before anything else.
  • I'm feeling pretty OK today, way less cramping. Last night I had the worst cramps it made me anxious.
    Due August 22, 2015 with first LO

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • I'm only 5w2d today and no major symptoms. Some mild cramping that is off and on the last week and a half. Not sleeping at all but I already suffer from insomnia so... Lots of fatigue but that's about it for now.
  • Not as much nausea today, I've yet to need a Zofran! I was able to attend my Bible study group and eat some delicious coffee cake there. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• New development after my luch break: extreme rage directed at the elevator door for not staying open long enough. I guess better that than my boss!

BabyFruit Ticker

• aotto87 said:

After rabbit pellets for the past 2 weeks....I FINALLY have to go to the bathroom....like legit....right now....but I am at work....and I have a PPP (public pooping phobia).

This will be the longest 3 hours of my life.

I'm sure DH will appreciate the term "rabbit pellets" more than "stupid little doodoo balls." Although I'm sure he'd prefer no updates on the constipation chronicles but fat chance of that happening!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @aotto87 I understand the PPP completely! I've been constipated for a few days now and it hits today after lunch. I'm counting down the next 4 hours until I can go home to poop. Hopefully I'll still have to go by then. I have the strangest body. If I hold it to long I go back to being constipated.
    I've been cramping today and I'm so bloated but I'm sure both r from the constipation issuses. My Boobs r marvelous but H better not even think about touching! My MS has been at an all time high today too. I woke up at 3 and starting vomiting, it hasn't stopped yet. So the lack of sleep has me feeling tired and emotional. I feel like I could go on and on with the complaints today.
  • 6w4d. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping. I'm completely devoid of energy. I also still have some spotting, which blows. I'm getting anxious for Monday's U/S.

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

• llw42614llw42614 member
    edited December 2014

I gagged on my toothbrush this morning, sooooo...that's new. 

I did the toothbrush gagging & bleeding gums all through my last pregnancy.. Hoping to skip it this time!

orange is the new black red reznikov gif

*Jan Siggy Challenge--Mean Girls*

BabyFruit Ticker

Married: 4/26/14 - DH "J": 33 - ME: 27 - DS "G": 12/21/09

TTC #2 since October 2014 - BFP 12/2/2014!! - EDD 8/13/2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"