October 2014 Moms

Thursday Randoms

124»

Re: Thursday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • starla487 said:

SSFC2014 said:

People all over my facebook feed are treating this storm that is supposed to be coming in this evening like its the end of the world. The funniest ones have been "are the ferries still running?"

All of the headlines on our 5:00 news were "Tree Falls on (insert structure here)" Sigh.
    The west coast storm actually made our news. Weird because I'm in Pennsylvania. Slow news day here maybe?

Hugs, @windwithfingers‌. It was so nice of you to go. Your strength is admirable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS finally sat in the Moby wrap!! And fell asleep for over half an hour while DH and I decorated the Christmas tree
  • So, DD has a mobile that plays different sounds that we use to put her to sleep. Problem was after it turned off automatically after 20 minutes she would wake up.

I bought the home medics sound spa with the projector today. I turned it on and DD was fascinated with the projection. She was looking at it wide eyed the entire time I was feeding her before bed. Once she was done eating, I turned it off while I rocked her. She. Was. Pissed! Cue meltdown.

I think I may try moving the sound machine so it can project into the ceiling above her crib and see if I can put her to bed awake, set the timer for an hour, and let her fall asleep watching the projection.

It couldn't be that simple...right???
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Noah has been cluster feeding/comfort nursing all evening. I don't know how those of you with colicky babies do it. I'm at my wits end bc I don't know what to do for him. He's either crying of chewing on my boob!
  • @Jesslynnsell‌ Sorry for your rough evening. Does he take a paci at all?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• I have pretty baby by Vanessa Carlton stuck in my head.... why!?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• apk4 said:

savagek7 said:

I just went to YouTube to look up baby got colic, and there was an ad for that movie Woman in Black or whatever...super creepy dead lady...after reading everybody's comments about the baby got colic video being so creepy, I was so freaked out from that ad I closed the app. Maybe another day...

I get freaked out by the Baby Got Colic video. I have to play it face down.
    Ok, I have yet to look this up. WHY is it so creepy?? What's it a video "of"?
    imageimage
  • sabby2 said:

@Jesslynnsell‌ Sorry for your rough evening. Does he take a paci at all?

Thanks.

Yes…but sometimes it works him up more than it calms him down…like tonight. I finally got him to fall asleep nursing. Just swaddled and put him down. Hopefully he will stay asleep.

Now just waiting for my brother and SIL to arrive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"