May 2015 Moms

WFD tonight?

Whatcha cookin'/ordering/eating tonight?
~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                 You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

Re: WFD tonight?

• I'm trying a new recipe a friend gave me, beef roast with salt/garlic and a bottle of mild pepperoncinis on top in the crockpot all day, my house smells AMAZING.

we'll probably serve on buns, or I may put it over my leftover salt potatoes from last night and I'll make roasted carrots

• @CTri17, I'm coming to your house for dinner.  NOOOOMS.

I'm on the night shift, so usually what I do is prep dinner for the hubs, and then he actually cooks it for him and the monster.  Today was supposed to be Mini Mexican Meatloafs, but I was too tired prep anything.  So Cheeseburger Casserole leftovers it is, haha.  

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Loading the player...
  • Turkey burgers with steak fries and salad!
  • I think we will end up doing breakfast for dinner and have scrambled eggs and bacon.  Alternate easy options are black bean burgers or BLTs.... 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• We are having dinner at a friends house tonight actually. We are bringing smoked rainbow trout with creme caper sauce and crostinis and Ryan is trying to make a Beef Wellington but I think we will end up eating a bunch of pasta and random things. The friend's husband is a chef at an Italian cafe in East nashville and his food is fucking ahhhhhhmazing.
  • Veggi & rice burrito bowl
    But the rainbow trout sounds way better. 
  • Another McDonalds here.

Going to look for a new bow  -  So I'm sure we'll just go with the easy fast route.  And there is only one of those choices from there to home.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • CTri17CTri17 member
    edited December 2014
    CTri17 said:
    I'm trying a new recipe a friend gave me, beef roast with salt/garlic and a bottle of mild pepperoncinis on top in the crockpot all day
    I have been wanting to try this. I'll have to make it next week.
    I made that this weekend with a few adjustments and it was awesome

What adjustments? @pinkbarebear

• DH, the dog, and I are embarking on our journey home to Texas for the holiday's tonight.  2 weeks of family/friend fun!  I'm sure dinner will be Sonic (great burger / tots are alright) or McDonalds (not as good of a burger as Sonic / delicious fries).  With my fry obsession as of late... my money is on McDonalds. This reminds me: I should pack the spicy Whataburger ketchup either way! Yay fast food :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo a4674cbd-abdf-41b1-831d-b8797666b39a_zps1e5c162b.jpg photo b290a151-5951-4a79-9d88-63e782ed36fd_zps7ac98e29.jpg photo dd66a638-01b5-4929-899a-e1c621aed5c3_zps3a991a42.jpg  photo a8fae771-cd48-43b5-b360-5fa36c8aa959_zpse3085a6e.jpg
    Me: 32 / DH: 32 / Married: 5-31-08 / BFP: 12-28-13 / MC: 2-1-14 / BFP: 9-17-14 / EDD: 5-19-15
  • edited December 2014
    Just found out that my favorite cheap restaurant (a total dive) is closing in about a week, so I really hope my nanny gig wraps up today with time for me to get over there.

It's a yummy vegetarian Asian place and I want spring rolls and rainforest tofu NOW.
    Favorite fall activity: roasting pumpkin seeds!

• I'm sick, so probably just a salad and soup.
  • MH is making homemade pasta fagioli. Yum!
  • Pasta Fagioli sounds amazing! DH is at a holiday party tonight so I'll hit up the salad bar/hot bar at Plum Market and get whatever my little heart desires. I promise it will be an odd mix :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DH is working late today so I'm gonna go over to my moms and hope she feeds us haha
    image image
    DD#1 12.26.12 | DD#2 EDD: 5.4.15
  • Macaroni and cheese with a side of pickles. College food for the win!!!!!
  • Greek salad with grilled chicken with homemade creamy Greek dressing. It's been my latest craving! Yumm
  • CHicken Kabob calzone..... this is amazing. I might name my daughter Kabob in honor of the amazingness that is this calzone
  • Smilz4782 said:
    Waffles Eggs Fruit Breakfast for dinner
    I LOVE BRINNER, my 7 year old however does not understand that breakfst for dinner is a treat, he thinks breakfast for dinner is an abomination.
  • Lasagna, garlic bread, and salad :-bd :-bd
  • I'm making chicken paninis. Hubby's will be bbq chicken, bacon, and cheese and mine will be chicken, roasted peppers, provolone, and ranch. Damn he better get home soon or I might make/eat both!
    Baby Swanky Due May 29th, 2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    May '15 January Siggy Challenge.....You had one job...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We both are just getting home for the day. Exhausted and ordered pizza. I actually feel like a healthy home cooked meal tonight but I'm too exhausted to cook!
  • We had Culvers. I was too tired to cook and DH had to work tonight. I had a cheeseburger, French fries and a mint shake! It was delicious!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Ahhhh Doritos..... Not proud
  • squeezebeansqueezebean member
    edited December 2014
    rivers714 said:

Smilz4782 said:

Waffles
    Eggs
    Fruit
    Breakfast for dinner

I LOVE BRINNER, my 7 year old however does not understand that breakfst for dinner is a treat, he thinks breakfast for dinner is an abomination.

ETA: NOT an abomination!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"