Baby Showers

Shower Hostess Gifts

Hey Everyone,
I am having a shower at the end of January and there are 6 (yes, I know that is a lot!) hostesses. I am trying to come up with cute and affordable gift ideas. What are you planning to give your hostess(es) as gifts?
Thanks!

Re: Shower Hostess Gifts

• I will likely have 3 hostess at this point. I'm thinking about hitting up a coach outlet store and spending $20-30 on a little clutch or wristlet for each.
    I've also tossed around gift cards for dinner, movies, or massages. I still have time, but you are likely to know these people pretty intimately and should be able to come up with something.
  • I made my hostesses (my MIL and SIL) little spa baskets. I also included their favorite candies and a framed ultrasound picture in each. Each basket was similar yet tailored to their specific taste.
  • Loading the player...
  • I make my own bath products and everyone seems to like them, so that's what I went with. I didn't want anything too big where they would feel weird about it and I really wanted something homemade so it worked out. 

Anyways everyone got a little gift bag that said "From our shower to yours - Thank you!" and inside was a glass jar of bath salt and a jar of body scrub. I made extras for myself and tried them out ahead of time and they are awesome. I hope everyone liked them! I could tell they were really surprised that I had a gift for the hosts, because most people seem to not do that for some reason. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • If there's a Trader Joe's in you area, they have tons of stuff that could make a great gift basket. Sea salt dark chocolate almonds, fancy cookies, special cheeses and three-buck chuck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had 3 hostesses. I gave each a bottle of wine I knew they liked, box of chocolate truffles and a Starbucks giftcard.
  • I had two showers: one at the office and one for family/friends. My office shower was hosted by two co-workers, and I wrote them both a nice Thank You card and bought them an insulated cup filled with cutesy lotion & shower stuff ($10 total/each). My family/friends shower was hosted by 4 women + the help of another (she did invitations). I gave my friend that helped with the invitations a $15 Starbucks gift card (she loves coffee) and a nice Thank You card. For the other 4 women, I'm getting them $25 Sephora (or Ulta) gift cards and will be writing heart-felt Thank Yous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"