Central Florida Babies

Maternity Clothing - Orlando ideas?

Hello, Mamas to be,

has anyone discovered a great place to find a selection of maternity wear? I honestly only ordered a few things online b/c I feel limited Old Navy had one rack and Buy Buy Baby had like 4 racks (also it wasn't particularly cute). I'd like to be able to try stuff on. My butt is big and my bump isn't that huge yest so its super awkward to dress. 

TIA for any tips!

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Maternity Clothing - Orlando ideas?

• Target is the only place near me that's not expensive. I hate looking for maternity clothes because it's not like you get that much wear from them. Anyway they really only have like one pair of jeans but they are comfy. And some shirts that are pretty comfy. The sweaters are ok but don't expect much warmth. Their selection isn't all that much either. Apparently there's a motherhood store at millenia mall but I avoid that area this time of year if I can help it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks @cwiceangel ,  I'll check them out! & yes I am avoiding the mall at Millenia, too.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Destination Maternity off Conroy had a lot of stuff to try on. Their clearance section had some good deals too. I want to try the Motherhood Maternity Outlet over in the Prime Outlets sometime. I've got some stuff on ebay and it's been a hit or miss as far as fit goes so I would rather go try stuff on. Ross had a few cute things but most stuff didn't fit right.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • On my bmb a lot of the ladies swear by gap maternity or h&m, which I think require going to the mall. I've always for weird into gap in normal circumstances...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you, @malMomma! def getting over there soon! my pants are bumped out, LOL

@cwiceangel i googled and Gap at FL Mall has maternity so I might drive down there sometime to actaully try on stuff. they have wonky sizing!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"