North Carolina Babies

Raleigh area OB/GYN

I will be moving to Raleigh in aug sept and need to find a new ob any recammondation?

Re: Raleigh area OB/GYN

• Raleigh OB/GYN Centre. I've been very pleased with them. FTM due July 30
  • Mid Carolina OBGYN is awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Linda Fetko!!! Duke affiliated! LOVE LOVE LOVE her (and every other doc in that practice).

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • My friends recommend Wilkerson OB\GYN and BlueRidge Ob\GYN associates. Right now I am torn between where to go...
  • My friend's wife who is a doctor goes to Kamm McKenzie, and they have been pleased, had two kids at WakeMed.
  • I go to triangle physicians for women. It's in Cary, but worth the little extra drive.

I had a bad experience with blue ridge OBGYN when I was in college.

• I 2nd Mid Carolina....Dr. Groff delivered my first and I am back again with baby #2.  I have also heard lots of good things about Wilkerson OBGYN and Kamm McKenzie from friends and old coworkers.
    IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree! I have been extremely pleased with Mid-Carolina OBGYN. We LOVE Dr. Creighton (delivered our son) and Dr. Groff, but all of the doctors are great! 
  • Mid-Carolina OBGYN...
  • I'm a Mid-Carolina girl too, Dr. Inge delivered my daughter and I'll be back with him for this one!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Blue Ridge OBGYN.  Love it!  They have two locations :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"