May 2013 Moms
Options

If any of you ladies could help

I live in a very small farming community. At the end of the summer our community lost a 7 year old girl to a tragic farm accident on the labor day weekend. I knew this sweet girl and her family well as does most of our town and we were all heart broken over this tragic loss. 
Emily was such a sweet girl with a big smile and a love for farming with her daddy and splash pads with her sisters. Our town is the only one in the surrounding towns without our own splash pad and a task force has been established to honor Emily with the Emily Trudeau Splash Pad. We are currently in a contest to receive up to $100,00 towards this project, but we need votes for our ideas against others across Canada. If you could take a moment tonight and again tomorrow before noon as that when the voting ends I and my little town would appreciate it. It is simple and easy to do through your facebook account or by registering. Just click on my attachment to get to the page. Sorry this is so long but we are the little town with the big heart remembering our Emily who was farm girl strong.
imageimage
                              Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09

Re: If any of you ladies could help

• Options
    I voted. What a terrible loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh what a tragic loss, how heartbreaking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Voted yesterday and today. Will try to remember to go back daily. What a tragic situation.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, the voting is now over and we are onto the judging round. The site was so backed up today at the end of the voting round that we aren't sure if we were first or second but it was very close at one point when I looked we were ahead by 4 votes.
     I will let you know when the final results are in from the judges, they say it could take a few weeks for them to decide.
    @KateRN08 I think we talked about that in a GTKY from when we were all still preggers or when are LO's were little
    imageimage
                                  Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"