South Florida Babies
Options

Disney World Question

Hi ladies,

I posted this on the working moms board, then thought i'd see if those who live in Florida could actually help me too :)

We are planning to go to Disney world next week, but haven't bought tickets yet. Do you know if we can buy say a 2 day pass then extend it to a 3 day or more once inside the gate? If yes, what is the price?

I know with Great America, once you buy a ticket you can upgrade to a season pass.

We have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old and im not sure if we could go for more than 1 or 2 days anyway.

Thanks so much!

Re: Disney World Question

• Options
    The quick answer is yes, they will allow you to upgrade as long as you have not used all the days up yet. You should be able to add as many days as you want, get an annual, etc. The price is whatever the difference is between the two ticket types. For example if you had a $94 one day ticket and wanted a 4 day ticket for $294, the price difference would be $200 (plus tax).

Hope this helps, feel free to PM me if you need any other Disney help.
  • Options
    I am a pass holder and they are very accommodating to extending your ticket. The 2 year old gets in free. Be sure to check the weather because it is a little chilly right now. The parks are great with allowing you to pack snacks and a small cooler. That can help with taking breaks so kids can enjoy.

Tip: get tickets to Mickey's Christmas Party. You can enter park at 3:00pm and stay till it is over at a cheaper rate than full day ticket. The park is also less crowded and the kids can do more, watch the parade and enjoy the atmosphere without spending all day.

If they are big into disney jr. Check out the character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine at Hollywood studios.

Have a great time!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"