October 2012 Moms

Talk to me Tuesday

Whats up ladies & babies?
image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: Talk to me Tuesday

• I slept til 830 today. Emma woke up at 9. She got in our bed at 530 while daddy was in the shower getting ready for work. So far today we have made mickey pancakes and are watching frozen. Our new couch gets delivered today so we are hanging out waiting for that to come.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Also, I am annoyed that I am still waiting on packages to be delivered that were Prime from Amazon and due for delivery on Dec. 1. I looked at tracking this morning they were finally delivered to my local post office this morning. Before that they were in Trenton (an hour away) since Nov. 29! I am also still waiting on a doll house family I ordered from Toys R Us on Black Friday which is also in NJ but not at my post office yet. Ive never had so many problems with holiday shipping.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Today is boring. The weather is miserable so we can't go outside. I have a hard time doing activities ( open swim, indoor playground) by myself with both girls because I feel like I need to be hanging on / able to catch them both. I'm at a loss with what to do on days like today.

Related , C seems to be in the habit of boredom snacking. Not a habit I want to encourage. She had an egg, a sausage, an English muffin, and a half cup of blueberries for breakfast. It's not even 2 hours later and she's begging for a snack. She can't possibly be hungry, right? But she IS bored. But I don't want to deny food if she is hungry. I need to figure out something fun to do.
  • My package finally arrived! It has the Disney storybook collection books that @stephcarter recommended. They are so big and beautiful and the stories are very nice. I really regret not getting more at that price, I only ordered 2 for my neighbor's kids. I think Emma needs one too, but they aren't $5 anymore.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I'm decorating our office for Christmas today.  I am only about two weeks late as I usually do the decorating before we leave for Thanksgiving.  Whoops! At least we can enjoy the decorations for a few weeks.

• @chricast‌ some of our prime packages have been late before (and recently) and my husband told me that if he says something to Amazon about it they have given us a month of prime for free.
  • I had an appointment this morning and that was great. Came back home and my husband left to work. Dd has been an absolute nightmare since. Yelling, screaming, hitting, crying and throwing toys at me. She is currently in timeout in her crib because she wasn't going to timeout how she normally does. And to be honest I also need a timeout for a min. I can feel my patience leaving quickly!
  • My fitbit is here! Woohoo!!!! Hopefully I can really start dropping weight again now.

I have another giant headache and am relaxing for now. Every day I seem to be getting one in the afternoon. I think it's because of my workouts even though I'm drinking plenty of water.

I watched my friend's 7 month old this morning while she went to the dentist. She is too cute and makes me want a baby girl so much! No babies though for awhile with DH deploying again in May.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @chricast‌ while I was at target I saw make your own Minnie mouse headband and immediately thought of you.

I wish Emma would let me put a headband I her hair. After she turned 1 I haven't been able to put a single clip, pony tail or band in her hair! She freaks out so bad it makes me sad.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I thought I had missed something and was out of the loop as well! I can't believe he has orders to deploy again already man that is rough. Big hugs @Rachelilly23‌
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not actually... He's away for a month of training in February and then is gone May-October. So, not as bad as last year but it still sucks and throws off baby #3. I think E will be closer to 4 before we have a third.

• Hugs @Rachelilly23‌ that is rough. Glad its not for to long. This time.

@WanderingStars23‌ hope sheis alright and she feels better soon.

• BandEddie said:

Hey girls! Popping my face in to say hello! Been missing you girls! I've just been crazy busy and trying to thump on the freelancing drum these days. Hope everyone is well! 

@BandEddie‌ I was just thinking of you the other day! All is good here hope you are good too! Good luck with your writing, we miss you.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• That's rough, @Rachelilly23. Do I remember correctly that you mentioned YH was in the Reserves? If so, that is a rough time, 2 deployments so close together. Glad to hear that at least the next one is shorter. 

Nah, he's active duty. And yeah, I'm glad it's shorter. The boys and I are planning to stay with my parents all summer. @stephcarter‌ and @chricast‌ will keep me company!

• image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"