March 2014 Moms
Options

Rn-Thursday

sorry. Do whatever you want and maybe a few extra since its late

Re: Rn-Thursday

• Options
    1. I've had a cold since Sunday. I thought/wished colds were supposed to go away pretty quick.
    2. I think part of the lingering cold is from me not getting enough sleep this week.
    3. It's the last two weeks of the Fall semester for me in college...stress.
    4. I start student teaching next semester (in January) and I have to put LO in daycare. I was supposed to this semester, but it didn't work out.
    5. I'm nervous about that last one. Nervous to student teach, nervous to put LO in daycare, nervous to (hopefully) graduate college in May.
    6. I'm also really excited.
    7. I'm so ready for Christmas!
  • Options
    1. I figured RNT wasn't going to happen this week
    2. Or BF Monday
    3. I almost started RNThursday this morning, just to see if there would be any takers
    4. I just went to TRU and got $120 worth of toys for $60 tax included PLUS 100 bonus Air Miles on top of the regular points.
    5. I've been racking up the AirMiles lately due to an 'employee perk'. :D
    6. Both kids fell asleep on the way home so I stopped at Harvey's and ate my burger in the car while they sleep
    7. Because they are sleeping now, they won't likely have an afternoon nap :(
    8. They both have colds with runny noses
    9. I need to take my car in for an oil change and recall work, but it's a pain in the ass with 2 littles
    10. It snowed a couple days ago and we have funny little patches of what remains. It looks funny.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SurpriseAt39 I hate the little white patches, for some it makes me sad :((

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    1. My kids caught the flu from their cousins when my mother insisted they weren't sick anymore at Thanksgiving.
    2. My kids puked and shit water for 2 days afterwards.
    3. Then I puked and shit water for 20 horrible hours.
    4. Thought I was going to die.
    5. Glad to be back to work to be away from shitty diapers for a while (and my kid's dipes as well).
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    Congratulations @NanaCook‌ !!! That is so exciting and I'm a little (ok, a lot) jealous!!
  • Options
    You win RNT this week @NanaCook ! Congratulations 
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    1. I'm sitting on the couch pumping, facing the picture window, eating spaghetti. I hope no one decides to walk by it.

2. I called in ill today because I feel like crud. I sent the kids to daycare it is sooo quiet I love it!

3. I have a big nursing school test tomorrow and I really hope I do good.

4. I have a hard time taking tests because I doubt myself a lot.

5. I only have DS1 left to xmas shop for and plan on getting it done this weekend now that his bday party is over.

6. I am meeting someone tomorrow to donate 200oz BM to them. I am excited to get it out of my freezer!

7. I wish I had all the money to buy all the presents. I love to give!!!

8. I think next year we will adopt a family or something to that affect.

9. My neighbor gets packages delivered basically everyday and it makes me a little bit jealous.. I love mail and packages :)

10. I think I'm gonna go back to bed...

11. I am SUPER jealous of @NanaCook‌

Lilypie - (rVtP)Daisypath - (hJ7A)Lilypie - (mHiG)

• Options
    1. I peed on a stick this morning cause I was afraid I was knocked up...I'm not which I am happy about it!
    2. Congrats to those of you who are ready and knocked up.
    3. My mil wouldn't tell me what she is gettin lo for Xmas but I have my bbrus Set up to send me a recipt when I use my rewards...well she bought something and I just got a recipt hehe.
    4. Thinking about doin nat. Boards for teaching very scared
  • Options
  • Options
    @Jt7dreamz‌ I'm so sad that you're sad. I agree it sounds like you have a lot going on right now. And I'm hoping things look a little brighter for you tomorrow. I hate the viscious cycle of feeling down, then feeling guilty about feeling down, then feeling down because of feeling guilty. Sending hugs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @Baby1Dany‌ and @NanaCook‌ soooooo cool!!!!! ;;)
  • Options
    Congratulations @nanacook and @baby1dany! I'm so happy for you (and not at all jealous)!

@jtzdreamz Not saying it's not possibly PPD, but this is also the time of year that seasonal affective disorder can kick in if you're prone to that. I do my best to force myself to go out in the cold on semi-sunny days, even if it's just a 10 minute walk at lunch. It does seem to help. Regardless I hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    @Jt7dreamz‌ I'm sorry you're having a hard time lately, but at least you have good sense to realize it. Hormones can play a major role in emotions. I'm
    crossing my fingers that's what it is, and they'll stabilize for you soon.
  • Options
    angelsnightangelsnight member
    edited December 2014
    1. MH is laid off for the winter (does snow removal) so we took advantage of neither of us working and had a family day today.  Went to Cabellas and did some christmas shopping (LO loved the animals and the aquarium), had lunch, it was a nice day.

2. We did so much running around today, we forgot to get our christmas tree. 

3. I'm done with my christmas shopping!

4. I've done nothing but eat like crap for the last two weeks.  I am terrified to weigh myself.

5. I hate how slow Medicaid is.  I cannot sign up for a new insurance plan under Obamacare until we hear whether or not we're approved for Medicaid.  We're quickly approaching the deadline to be able to start a new plan for Jan 1st.

6. I should go wash bottles, LO is due for a bottle soon and there are none clean.

7. I'm making fondue for christmas eve, I didn't realize there was a recipe, I thought you just bought cheese and melted it.

8. I've had bad insomnia lately so it felt awesome to pass out on the couch after taking a unisom last night and then falling back to sleep the moment my head hit the pillow when I went to bed.

9. I've had a moving bug lately, I want to move and I keep looking at listings....but at the same time I love our house and our neighborhood.  Just wish our house was a smidge bigger.

10. I put up the outside lights every year.  MH hates doing it so if I want the house decorated, I have to do it myself.

11. My dad got me a custom size piece of glass for a DIY picture frame I am making (it's big, like 36 X 43).  He broke it on the way home from the store.  So he got me a plexiglass the next time, brought it over....I tried carrying it up the stairs, dropped it and broke it.  We are now in the process of ordering a THIRD piece, hopefully third time is a charm.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    NanaCook said:

1- I'm knocked up.
    2- I pulled a rookie mistake & put a broken string of lights on my tree without plugging them in first.
    3- I'm snuggling my Holland extra lots because I'm already sad I'm going to have to share my snuggling capabilities in 9 months.

cONgRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @Jt7dreamz‌ how are things today?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    this is my first time replying here, hello everyone! so exciting for you ladies who are expecting again, congratulations!! I would love to be pregnant with #2 :)
    how come many of you post with numbered comments? just curious
  • Options
    emckinsey said:

this is my first time replying here, hello everyone! so exciting for you ladies who are expecting again, congratulations!! I would love to be pregnant with #2 :)
    how come many of you post with numbered comments? just curious

This is the 'Random Number' thread. We used to do 'Ten Things Tuesday' so they were numbered. Then 10 became too much for some people and it became Random Number Tuesday (although sometimes doesn't get posted on Tuesday).
    We number them so we don't exceed 10 I guess.

We also have a general use random thoughts thread that we don't use numbers on.

Welcome!!
  • Options
    Yes sometimes it gets forgotten

Sorry!!!!!
  • Options

Yes sometimes it gets forgotten

Sorry!!!!!

Hey, big deal. If no one has a bunch of random things to say, then why start a thread, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"