LGBT Parenting
Options

TTC #2?

I'm curious when people started TTC #2,or if it hasn't happened yet when you plan to do so?

Lennon will be a year in April so we are planning to TTC around April-July.April seems so close already!! Where is the time going??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TTC #2?

• Options

We plan to start around Will's first birthday in June, but possibly a bit before or after... we are trying to decide if we will stay in our current house until after baby #2 is born, or if we will try to move to a bigger house before we start TTC... so that is why our timeline is a bit up in the air at the moment. Honestly, if money grew on trees, I would love to move as early as February and start TTC as early as March, but that is never going to happen! If I am pregnant again by the end of Summer 2015, then I will be a happy camper! :)

Agreed that time is totally flying!

Keep us posted on what you decide and when you start your journey to #2! :)

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • Options
    The plan was to wait until Averie's 1st Birthday to try for #3 But Heather has decided she would like to carry so the ttc process has been bumped up to early 2015  due to her age. She is 38 right now and we aren't sure how long it will take .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    R is 9 months old and I having an FET tomorrow.  We wanted to start early because I am carrying this time and we know all to well that babies can take a VERY LONG TIME to get.  If this FET works the first time, it'd be a miracle for us!
  • Options
    We also want them to be between 2-4 years apart. We talked about it last week and will start sometime between julyish 2015 and julyish 2016. A lot depends on timing for J's job. She already told one of her board members that they will need to figure out what to do for an interim director.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ash is 12.5 months now and we're planning to wait until May or June to start TTC again. That's not very far away! If we are successful in 1-3 cycles, the kids should be about 2.5 years apart, which seems good. First, I need to start cycling again, which I hope will be soon since I have stopped pumping at work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"