Trouble TTC a Sibling

Where are you at? TTCAS check in/update

Hi ladies, Since we've had no updates for awhile, just figured I would start one, perhaps we could do something weekly, that anyone can start- just to support and keep up with each other through this process? How are things going? Where are you at in your TTC journey? And, what is your LO expecting for Christmas? :)

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

Re: Where are you at? TTCAS check in/update

• I am impatiently awaiting my surgery on December 16 (impatient, but also petrified). My body does seem to have regulated (it's taken forever since my loss in July), so I'm hopeful if the surgery goes well we won't be on the bench for much longer. My DD has asked to go swimming on vacation for Christmas, lol.

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• We are still benched but we do have an appt on Thurs to see how the immune protocol has worked. 8 weeks of diet and exercise is almost to a close. Hopefully we can start trying again at the end of the year.

I think we are getting DD a dolly and stroller.
  • Loading the player...
  • @dani_brewer‌ , not from there, but went to school there and married one :) thought you might catch the title!

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• 4 dpo and just relaxing today. I've been trying to switch RE's, but have been playing phone tag with the receptionist for 2 weeks. Not a great sign, but the center is supposed to be the best here. I might just wait until January if we're unsuccessful this cycle, but if we're lucky, I'll be calling every single day until I'm able to get an appointment.

DS isn't expecting anything for Christmas, but we'll be visiting my family back in PR and I'm pretty sure I'll have to bring an extra suitcase for his gifts.
    BFP 2/14/14, m/c 4/14/14 at 12 wks
    BFP 12/24/11 happy and healthy baby boy!
    BFP 11/23/11, m/c 11/25/11 at 4 wks
    BFP 7/10/09, m/c 7/23/09 at 6 wks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My HCG is almost 0 (hopefully next week will be my last weekly check). Then, I'll have to have monthly HCG checks to make sure it stays at 0 for 6 months, so we'll be on the bench at least until June.

DD will be getting a play kitchen and a new baby doll.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• I'm 8 dpo but not very hopeful with DHs SA being so awful and my one tube. We have our first RE appointment on the 23rd and I am anxious for it to be here already!

DD isn't expecting anything but we got her a play kitchen or Santa did. ;)

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• I'm on CD14.  This cycle, we did Femara for 5 days (CD 3-7).  I had discussed with my REs nurse that I felt at the ripe age of 39.99 years old (I turn 40 this cycle), I should have more than one mature at trigger.  She agreed.  On CD 10, there were 3 promising follicles, so I was super bummed when I went in on CD 12 and only one had matured.  We did a single dose of Menopur that night and then triggered on CD 13 (last night).  I'm also doing acupuncture for anxiety and to help with fertility, which I think has been very helpful (for the anxiety at least).  We've had good timing, so I'm hopeful this will be our month.  I'd love a BFP for my 40th birthday. :)

It's hard to believe that I stopped breastfeeding in March with the intent to start trying to get pregnant right away (my supply had dwindled after a vacation away from my baby) and I'm only on my second medicated cycle.  What a roller coaster it's been.  :(  

My girl is 17 months, so she hasn't asked for anything, but she's getting a couple toys and books and some pajamas.  
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Hey ladies. Just had our appointment with our RE. Everything on my end has come back normal, but DH only has 2% of his sperm swimming forward.

Only cycle 2 of Clomid and DH is starting the fertilaide men's vitamins this month (hey, anything is better than nothing for that 2%). DH is having a follow up sperm analysis this month.

Next month will probably do an IUI with sperm washing since that is the route the RE wants to take next. We aren't willing to do IVF, so I am hopeful IUI works since we are OOP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CD 7. Going natural this cycle while I check out other docs.
    DS: Born November 2011
    TTC #2 since April '13
    DH 35, Me: 34
    DX: Unexplained Secondary Infertility, Slight DOR
    Sept 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel) = BFN
    Oct 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone) = BFN
    Nov 14- Benched due to cysts Looking for New Doc
    Feb - IUI #3 (Letrozole + Ovridrel)
    March/April - IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - Follistim+HGH+Low Dose HCG - 11R/9M/5F - 2 8 cell 3dtransfer - BFN on April 23, 2014

• Hi!  I'm relatively new to this board.  I'm currently CD9.  This will be our 6th cycle trying and 2nd cycle since my last loss.

DS just turned 2 in November, so he hasn't asked for anything.  But we are getting him a tool bench set to play with in the garage.

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Oops! Forgot Christmas gifts! He wants tanks and cars. We are trying out those imaginext toys too!
    DS: Born November 2011
    TTC #2 since April '13
    DH 35, Me: 34
    DX: Unexplained Secondary Infertility, Slight DOR
    Sept 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel) = BFN
    Oct 14 - IUI (Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone) = BFN
    Nov 14- Benched due to cysts Looking for New Doc
    Feb - IUI #3 (Letrozole + Ovridrel)
    March/April - IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - Follistim+HGH+Low Dose HCG - 11R/9M/5F - 2 8 cell 3dtransfer - BFN on April 23, 2014

• I get to test on Tuesday. I had 2 mature follicles after 5 days on clomid so I'm hoping we get lucky and one takes! This will be our only IUI cycle. If it doesn't work we are doing IVF next cycle due to the discovery during this cycle that I have a low ovarian reserve. We have just started our 16th month of trying and I've honestly lost count of which cycle this is. I think it's our 20th cycle.

DS asked Santa for a remote controlled Super Mario Bros race car. Thank goodness I found one! The older he gets, the more specific he gets!
  • Great idea! We are still TTA with no timeline anymore. It was initially because of our 2 quick losses and for my sanity, but now more because we've been having relationship up and downs.

As for DS, his 2nd bday is dec 30th so he has a big week. For Christmas we got him a play kitchen with accessories and a broom/dust pan. Yes my son is quite domestic lol. For his birthday he's getting a tool bench and tools! He's really into imaginative play right now and it couldn't be cuter!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• CD 1 today :(  This was our 5th month on Femara, we are trying it for 6 and then not sure.  So I really hope it happens this month! I was very hopeful at the start, but the hope is slowly dwindling. 
  • Hi everyone :) I just discovered this board, which seems to fit my situation the most, so I am happy to have found you all. We have been TTC for over two years now, and just started the process of getting tested. So far my ultrasound and blood work all looks normal, just waiting on DH SA results. We go in on Friday to get all results so wish me luck. Also, AF is due tomorrow so I'm hoping to get BFP results at the Dr apt.

My LO's aren't so little anymore. I have a DS who is 13 and a DD who is 8. They are getting clothes and shoes, and a few electronic items they've been wanting.
    Me-30     DH-28
    BFP #1-EDD 04/06/2001, DS born 04/02/2001
    BFP #2-EDD 08/12/2006, DD born 08/19/2006
    TTC #3 since 6/12
    BFP #3-M/C in August 2012 at 6 weeks
    BFP #4-M/C in January 2013 at 9 weeks
    11/14-blood work, ultrasound, and DH SA all normal
    12/14-1st cycle of Clomid; BFN
    1/15-2nd cycle of Clomid
  • I posted last night about getting to start meds next cycle (the end of this month)... I didn't know there was a check-in.  Sorry!  So if anyone is interested, I get to start all of these in about 2 weeks... Femara, trigger, progesterone and naltrexone (supposed to help suppress my endo).  I'm supposed to continue my MTHFR supplements and will keep up with my acupuncture. :)  

DS is getting his big boy room (he requested Finding Nemo).  We're building him a super sweet loft bed with waves as the guard rail, I made him a quilt... it'll be pretty cool!  The dude that comes down the chimney is bringing him a remote control car (that's what he asked for when he sat on his lap), a beanbag chair and a few other toys.  
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"