Infertility
Options

Intro'ing from 3T

Hi all! We've been TTC since March 2012, I joined TTC around February or March 2014, and then joined 3T around April or May, after it looked like I had a blocked tube during an hsg. From there we were referred to an RE who performed a lap surgery and found that my tubes and everything else are fine, but I did have a bit of endo. Not enough to be the cause of our IF though, so our official diagnosis is unexplained IF.
We went through 3 IUIs (medicated with femara) over the summer and took a break. Now we're into an IVF cycle. I just had a SIS and TOT done last week, and the Dr found a polyp, so I'm having surgery to remove it next week, but it shouldn't delay anything (more than the upcoming holidays already have). We're scheduled for injection training on the 18th, and the plan is to do the ER and ET in January!

Non-if related: We have 3 cats that are pretty well spoiled, and we both work at the same university, in related departments (Mr is a prof/scientist, I'm a department educator). I played roller derby until we started treatments, then I took up running- I prefer trail running to any road or treadmill. I just did a trail half-marathon last month! But now running is on hold too, so I'm hoping that I'll get back into sewing or get better at knitting soon. :)

****Loss in Sig****
3T Sig Challenge: New Year's Resolutions

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Marie Curie

Married 2010, together since 2006. TTC for #1 since March 2012, actively charting since November 2013
March 2014 - HSG left tube blocked, right tube partially blocked bilaterial partial obstruction; onward to the RE in April
May 1, 2014 - Lap surgery and chromopertubation; Dr removed a bit of endo, but everything looks healthy & tubes are clear!
May 2014- First medicated cycle, 2.5mg femara+TI; BFN
June 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI
on 6/18= BFP on 6/28!; C/P on 7/3
July 2014- 2.5mg femara + IUI #2 on 7/18. Starting progesterone 7/23, bfn
August 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI # 3 on 8/15. BFN
Tx break
IVF #1 -
12/1 - TOT & SIS- RE found a polyp
12/15 - Hysterscopic surgery to remove the polyp; additional polyps found and removed

12/29- Good baseline u/s, 12 antral follies
12/30- Started stimming
1/10 - ER: 17 retrieved, 14 fertilized!
  My Ovulation Chart - No data,  just meds

Re: Intro'ing from 3T

• Options
    Welcome. I'm sorry you had to find yourself here, we do have our January group starting up soon! I'll hopefully be a part of that too.  

Non-IF: That's awesome you did roller derby, my best friend does it and I can't imagine how you ladies do it. I'd be a broken boned mess. 
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!  Things around here appear to be ramping up for us January ladies!!
    Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome! I hope your stay is short, but I'm also in the January group and am glad you'll be joining us!

I used to be a roller derby ref! 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our story:
    TTC since 4/13
    Me: 35
    Husband: 45 
    Issues: Moderate MFI, tubal factor, fertilization problems
    10/13 - we find out my husband has MFI, which has since been addressed and mostly remedied. Hate our RE. 
    12/13 - finally find an RE we love.
    1/14-5/14 - using Letrizole
    6/14 - 1st IUI with Clomid, BFN
    7/14 - 2nd IUI with Clomid,  BFN
    7/14 - Insurance reverses decision and agrees to cover HSG, we learn I have tubal factor
    11/14 - IVF #1 = BFN
    1/15/15 - FET with our one frozen embryo scheduled.

imageimage
  • Options
    Welcome and GL! I hope your stay is short and sweet!

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks, everyone. I'll be heading to the January group shortly.
    @doves654, I've done some reffing during scrimmage practice, that's serious business!
    @Dyork, you never know until you try ;) Seriously though, I've been pretty lucky. The worst I've had was an ankle sprain and a deep muscle bruise in my hip.

****Loss in Sig****
    3T Sig Challenge: New Year's Resolutions

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Marie Curie

Married 2010, together since 2006. TTC for #1 since March 2012, actively charting since November 2013
    March 2014 - HSG left tube blocked, right tube partially blocked bilaterial partial obstruction; onward to the RE in April
    May 1, 2014 - Lap surgery and chromopertubation; Dr removed a bit of endo, but everything looks healthy & tubes are clear!
    May 2014- First medicated cycle, 2.5mg femara+TI; BFN
    June 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI
    on 6/18= BFP on 6/28!; C/P on 7/3
    July 2014- 2.5mg femara + IUI #2 on 7/18. Starting progesterone 7/23, bfn
    August 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI # 3 on 8/15. BFN
    Tx break
    IVF #1 -
    12/1 - TOT & SIS- RE found a polyp
    12/15 - Hysterscopic surgery to remove the polyp; additional polyps found and removed

12/29- Good baseline u/s, 12 antral follies
    12/30- Started stimming
    1/10 - ER: 17 retrieved, 14 fertilized!
      My Ovulation Chart - No data,  just meds
  • Options
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"