Trouble TTC a Sibling

Introduction

Hello!  It's been a few years since I've posted on the boards (mostly DD's birth month board) but I'm happy to see that this may be the place for me right now :)  I'd like to start contributing to discussions, so I figured it was best to offer an introduction.

I'm 33, DH is 34, and DD will be 4 in March (no difficulties TTC #1).  We started TTC #2 in 10/2013.  I had several long cycles around that time, which isn't unusual for me, and attributed them to stress from moving to a new state and starting a new job.  Then I had 3 anovulatory cycles in a row that were each less than 20 days long between end of Jan. and March, and went to see both my OB/Gyn and PCP. Even though my blood work from a few months before had been normal, they discovered that my thyroid levels were elevated (I had a hemithyroidectomy in 2008 and have taken a low-dose of synthroid since 2010) which was likely causing issues with my cycles.  My dosage was adjusted and my OB/Gyn put me on BCP for 3 months in the hopes of "re-regulating" my cycles while getting my levels back to normal.  Since I went off the BC in June, my cycles have been regular and I've been ovulating (yay!). Unfortunately, no BFP yet.  DH had his SA last month and everything was great.  I saw the OB/Gyn on Friday and we decided that the next step is to call the RE tomorrow.

I know that I'm lucky that both DH and my mom are understanding and supportive, but I know there are things that I feel that they just can't understand (and that I hate to continue to burden them with).  I'm here in the hopes that when I get those feelings of disappointment, frustration, excitement, sadness, bitterness, hopefulness, hopelessness, yada yada yada, that maybe there are others here who understand the rollercoaster of crazy that I feel like I'm constantly going through!  Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you ladies and offering any support that I can (although hopefully it will only be for a brief time on this board for all of us!).

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Introduction

• Welcome! Hope your stay is short.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Welcome to the board! I hope your stay is short and sweet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I hope your stay here is short!
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Welcome!
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Welcome!
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Welcome!

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• Welcome, your dd is beautiful!

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Thanks for all the kind words of welcome!  

My dr. gave me the names of two REs she recommends in the area.  Couldn't get an appt. with the first until February but the other had an opening this Thursday afternoon, so yay!  Never thought I'd be excited to go to the RE but I'm looking forward to hopefully having a plan and moving forward.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"