Infertility

New to the board!

OneHotMama89OneHotMama89 member
edited December 2014 in Infertility
Hi! My name is Andrea, and I am 25 years old. I used to post on the TTC forums a few years back, but ended up taking a break. My story is this: I always wanted to have children when I was younger (mid-20s or so). With my first husband, we TTC for over a year to no avail. Shortly after, I was diagnosed with PCOS. My PCOS got to the point where I was bleeding continuously for months on end and nothing would stop it. At 23, they did an endometrial ablation and removed my fallopian tubes, therefore rendering me permanently infertile. It was a tough decision, but the bleeding was starting to have negative health effects for me. I have since left my first husband and I am engaged. We have discussed my infertility and we agree that in a few years (when we have more money) we will either adopt or try surrogacy (as those are my only two options). The reason I am here is because dealing with this is becoming too much on my own. My fiance is very supportive and understanding, but I am sure the fact that I sob after having sex about a third of the time upsets him, haha.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask. I'm a pretty open person. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to the board!

• Oh my, I didn't realize my old siggy was still there! Let's see if I can remember how to edit it....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"