Breastfeeding
Options

Holiday Supply Booster Plans?

Hi Mamas!

Just wondering if anyone has a schedule/plan to get in some extra pumping with all the relatives and extra hands that will be around?  I will be trying to fit in some sessions in addition to nursing and also trying my hand at a lactation cookie recipe. Please share, I'd love to hear your plans!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimageimage

Re: Holiday Supply Booster Plans?

• Options
    In the days relatives are around I would just nurse baby instead of pumping. During the holidays last year I was able to stash some extra by doing my usual pump one side and feed baby on the other side morning pump and freeze it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like using nursing as a way to get away from the crazies anytime of year so no extra pumping for me. When she needs to eat, we'll step away and I might keep my sanity :)

Engaged: 7/19/09 Married: 9/19/10
    BFP: 10/14/13 EDD: 6/16/14 DD Arrived: 6/21/14

June '14 Siggy Challenge: Warm Places

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CLWheel said:
    I like using nursing as a way to get away from the crazies anytime of year so no extra pumping for me. When she needs to eat, we'll step away and I might keep my sanity :)

This exactly:)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    CLWheel said:

DS is only four months so it's my first time nursing through holidays and this is exactly what I did on thanksgiving! We hosted both sides of the family and I was more than happy to excuse myself from the madness to go feed DS. DH even took advantage and said he had to help me and got some time away from everyone.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Haha, ditto @casey78‌! Having 2 weeks of tons of calories and constant nursing boosted my supply more than any sort of pumping ever could. Plus it was fun :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"