June 2015 Moms

Bloat bumps at 13 weeks

Anyone else look significantly further along than they are? I had wicked gas bloat combined with this whole preggo deal... Still, it's a bump!

Re: Bloat bumps at 13 weeks

• I've got a good poochy blump going on at my lower belly. Not quite rounded out like yours which looks like a good blump to rub. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• I'm 14wk3days but I have one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 14 weeks 4 days but look at 13 weeks! I was flat before pregnancy (just got married so was working out a lot) now I am pretty noticeably pregnant. I feel like I've been showing since 6 weeks. My dr even felt my uterus at 6 weeks and said it was pushing forward and maybe that's what you have!
  • I've been researching senna and pregnancy risks, colace doesn't work, prunes don't work, spinning, walking, water, beans, nothing works!!!!!!!!!
  • 14 weeks tomorrow and the past 2 days have had a serious blump. We let the cat out of the bag this week so now I can just let it all hang out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married:  02/24/11  Our First Born:  06/09/15  Second Due: 01/17/17
  • No bump here.. Just nausea :(
  • Definitely bigger& very tight and hard.. Who knows what's in there though
  • I feel your pain!! I've lost a pound since getting pregnant, but I have a definite baby bump at 12w3d. Could also be because I can't use the bathroom. Damn food babies!
  • abi514abi514 member
    edited December 2014
    Definitely still just look like I ate too much for lunch!
  • I'm bloated a lot too. Especially right after I eat. Doesn't matter how much or how little. I can eat an apple and feel like a beached whale. I carry all my weight in my stomach, so the slightest bump or bloat makes me look like I am majorly showing.
  • abi514abi514 member
    edited December 2014
  • my first three months have been less than kind and I dropped close to 10 pounds ( I was very fit/thin prior so it didn't help I didn't have the fat reserves to lose!). No one can tell I am pregnant unless I am bloated. I know some women though are already starting to look into using belly bands though.
  • Mine is starting to get more round and firm. I am 14 weeks though so it's possible it's actually starting to pop.
    Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married: 11/20/10
    Baby #1!
    BFP: 10/2/14 EDD: 6/1/15

January June '15 Siggy Challenge:
    Pinterest Fails

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine is starting to get more round and firm. I am 14 weeks though so it's possible it's actually starting to pop.
    This too for me.  I look the same as I did at around 20 weeks last pregnancy! Haha.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 12 weeks 6 days!
  • DH told his parents about the baby and my FIL said he had a suspicion from my bump. I told him it's not really a baby bump at this point. I'm mostly bloated and a touch chubby. :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP: 9/30/14 EDD: 06/10/15
  • Mine is terrible! I've only gained a pound so I feel like it can't be bloat but I seriously look huge...could all of my weight have moved to my belly? Feeling like I look icky :(
  • I've got a blump going too.  I have the "Sprout" app and at week 12 it says that baby is the size of a key lime but "your uterus is now about the size of a small melon and has begun to move forward towards your navel.  This may cause your belly to protrude."  So I guess it might be more than just gas...not necessarily baby, but certainly can be the larger uterus.
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• I can't be the only bump-less lady here, am I??
    14w2d and not much in the lower tummy area going on.
    I can feel what I think is my uterus, but I'm not totally sure.
    FTM, don't know what to expect, seems like a lot of early showers are already moms. Just wondering if I'm normal, lol.

• Finally! Thank you for posting something other than ridiculously flat abs. 
    Even though MIL thinks I've popped (and I'd like to believe it- I'm 15 wks today), that's unlikely, since my blump grows throughout the day... just a little bloated in the morning but by evening it's noticeably rounded and rub-able. 
    Unfortunately, I've gained 14 pounds, so now it's less bloat, more chubby. :(

Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• jlwitt13 said:
    Mine is terrible! I've only gained a pound so I feel like it can't be bloat but I seriously look huge...could all of my weight have moved to my belly? Feeling like I look icky :(
    This is me too. I don't really look like I have a bump, just a very thick midsection. But like you, I've only gained a pound. However, my butt and thighs also seem to be getting bigger. It has to be mostly bloat. BUT like @omradellarosa, this morning I noticed that I could actually see what I've been able to feel for a couple of weeks. It is definitely not visible through clothes, but it's coming!

imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • I have embraced belly bands and fat (maternity) pants and feel so much better for it - bloat towards the end of the day was killing me at work and was feeling rubbish with clothes digging in. Still bloated but bump is starting to come I think at 12.5 weeks.
  • I definitely have the blump going.  I am tending to protrude at the top of my belly rather than at the bottom which is where the baby actually is (had apt last week and the doc put the heart rate Doppler way down low).  Not sure why I'm sticking out at the top under my boobs so much but I feel SO GROSS in everything I wear.
  • I have a "haven't pooped in 2 days" bump. I also think I just felt movement! Bowel movement that is. Hurray!
  • Deebaz720 said:

I'm 14 weeks 4 days but look at 13 weeks! I was flat before pregnancy (just got married so was working out a lot) now I am pretty noticeably pregnant. I feel like I've been showing since 6 weeks. My dr even felt my uterus at 6 weeks and said it was pushing forward and maybe that's what you have!

My uterus is more forward, too! My midwife said that is why my bump is more visible than others might be (I didn't ask her, she offered this). And it is not much bloat.... just how my uterus is.... My mother was the same.
    image image BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"