December 2014 Moms

Baby HufflePuff

Re: Baby HufflePuff

• I'm so sorry and send you & your family my deepest condolences.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Continuing to send all my love, light and prayers to you and your family. Love you @Hufflepuff42‌. 
    image  image

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't go here, but I just wanted you to know I'm still thinking of you and your family, @Hufflepuff42‌. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• nesenotesnesenotes member
    edited December 2014
    I'm so sorry @Hufflepuff42‌ baby (edit name) and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • May your baby girl rest in peace. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    T: 10/04/06 L: 4/22/09 Baby: EDD: 1/30/14 MMC & D&C: 7/3/13
    Baby 2: EDD: 8/06/14 CP: 11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• There are no words to adequately express how sorry I am for the loss of your precious baby girl. Wishing you and your family as much peace as possible during this unbelievably difficult time. 
    Married 11/9/13
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP 4/4/14, EDD 12/06/14
    image BabyFruit Ticker

• There are no words. I am so very very sorry for the loss of baby HP.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I wish there was anything to say that could make this even the tiniest bit better. We love you so much HP, you've always been a fun, supportive member of the board. I wish I could give you a real life hug and tell you how sorry I am in person.
    Please take care of yourself. We are praying and thinking of you always.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

• HP I am so so sorry. I can't remember if I commented here or just thought about what I wanted to say. You are so strong and we are here for you. I wish I could do or say something more to help. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Words could never be enough to express how sorry I am for the loss of your baby girl. You are in my thoughts

• HP, I am so sorry about the loss of your precious baby girl. I know there are no words that I can offer to truly comfort you, but just remember that everyone on D14 is here for you (as well as the posters from other boards). I wish you and your family peace in the difficult days to come. Please take good care of yourself.
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Love to sweet baby hufflepuff. Her whole life was spent feeling her family's love surround her, her mother's warmth and the sound of her heart beating, her father's arms and kisses...
    Words can't possibly take the pain away, or the devastating feeling of loss, only time will help us to understand and be at peace.
    Just know we all are here for you, thinking of you both, wishing you peace, sending you love.
    -CP
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You're constantly on my mind. So many continued thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. HUGS!!!

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• A parent should never have to say goodbye to their child. I believe with all of my being that it is the worst thing that could ever happen. I am so sorry that you find yourself in a world where this is your cross to bear. 

In time I hope you and your husband find yourselves healing. My wish for you is that the best is yet to come. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have been thinking of you, HP, and your family and your sweet little baby girl all day. There is nothing I can say to help make this any easier. I am just so incredibly sad and sorry. Nobody should ever have to say goodbye to a child.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Words can not express my deepest condolences. I am so sorry you are going through this heart ache! You will be in my prayers. God bless.
    BFP#1: 7/26/13, EDD 4/5/2014, MMC @8wks
    BFP#2: 4/18/14, EDD 12/24/14
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • You, your sweet daughter, and your husband are in my heart today and all my prayers. My deepest condolences for this unimaginable loss.
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Also among the sleepless last night, I can't even fathom the intensity of what you're experiencing. I've been thinking of you all day and praying for your family. I'm so glad to see the outpouring of love for you, knowing that it's little consolation. I hope you're able to take as much time as you need to begin healing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • HP I have been thinking of you since this morning when I found out. My wand is raised to the sky for your beautiful angel. I can't fathom your loss. Please make sure you take care of you in this very difficult time.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• I have been thinking about you since I read your post yesterday. I'm so incredibly sorry for the loss of your little girl. I will keep you in my T&P's.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Lurking from M15. I'm so heartbroken for you and your family. So many prayers and thoughts and hugs. I can't begin to imagine your pain. May you find some peace.

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Thinking of your angel tonight, HP. My love and support is here for you and your family.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • God Bless your family. Thoughts and prayers to you all.
  • I've though of you so much and have said prayers for you and your family. Again, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so saddened by this and I can't stop crying, if there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
    Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
    (TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

• I didn't log on over the weekend, so I just caught up on what happened.  I am so incredibly sorry.  I wish you strength during this difficult time.   My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your loved ones.
  • I am truly sorry for your loss. Our hearts ache for you and for your family. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • All my thoughts and prayers towards you and your family <3
  • You and your sweet angel baby have been on my mind all day, HP.  My heart just aches for you.  You have all of my thoughts and prayers.  
  • You have been in my t&ps since I saw this on facebook.  It's truly heartbreaking.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  

my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• I don't have many words for you because I don't know which ones, if any, would be right.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Hugs, kisses and lots of prayers your way, HP.
    DH and I: Married 6/9/2017
    DS: birthday 12/17/14

• I can't stop thinking about you and your husband. No words feel right. I just want you to know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• You, your husband and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.  I understand that no words that I say will be able to bring peace, but please find comfort in knowing that all D14 plus many others are praying for you.  We love you HP. 
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Popping over from M13 to say how very sorry I am. No mother should ever feel that pain. You and your family will be in my prayers !
    image  image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm here from D13 and want to express my deepest condolences. Sending lots of love and light your way. You forever will have an angel watching over you.
  • I don't have the words to say how sorry I am for your loss. Others have said it better, but please know that my heart aches for you and your family and you are in my prayers.
  • I wish there was something that could be done to ease your pain. Please take care of yourself HP. You are in my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"