Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

pregnant after loss and struggling

Almost two years ago i had a incomplete miscarriage, A d&c was done. I was traumatized by the ordeal. I am now 26 weeks, and suddenly the emotions just slammed me. Between vivd memories and dreams it feels like i am going through the loss again only 10x worse. I was not very far along but. The loss is still more painful than any broken limb. I need logic on why this is happening. Why am i grieving all over again when i came to peace with it. I didn't plan this pregnancy but embraced it thinking i had enough Time to heal. Why is my memories of my baby hunting me. I really have no one to turn to. But i need something to help me work this through. I am a very logical person and rarely irrational. So to be like this is totally not like me. this was two years after my son was born so this is my first ppregnancy after my lost little one. Will this happen during every pregnancy i have from here on out? I need someone who can be a really good friend.

Re: pregnant after loss and struggling

• edited December 2014
    I posted to three different forums and getting the same answer and when i to post it to pregnant after loss and it is being completely ignored.
  • I posted to three different forums and getting the same answer and when i to post it to pregnant after loss and it is being completely ignored.
    This is a board for women that are currently going through pregnancy loss. If you do not fit that, you do not belong here. You posting about a pregnancy is very rude and just plain mean. Every single person here would do anything to be pregnancy again and you're throwing it in our faces like we all owe you something. We don't. 

You were nicely told to not post here and told where you should have posted instead. Just because no one answered does not make it the wrong place to post. THIS is the wrong place to post. If you aren't getting answers, try your birth month board or any other pregnancy board. But not here. You do not belong here.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"