Washington Babies

Expecting ladies in Everett/Mill Creek/Sno

Hi! I'm a FTM due in December and would love to meet up with some other expecting moms as I have no one in-state to discuss all these moments with.
Looking online and elsewhere it's hard to find any groups just for expecting or FTM, so I'll attempt to start my own! Feel free to reply to this or send me a PM and I'll see if I can get something together for us expecting ladies. Any ladies in the area are welcome.
Hoping that we all may cultivate some new friendships as well!

Re: Expecting ladies in Everett/Mill Creek/Sno

• Email me, Brideofray@yahoo.com I'm due in October and would love some mommy friends
  • Hi, I'm due in October as well, and like to have some mommy friends too!
    here my email: karlaschmahl@gmail.com

Karla.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm from Everett and am due with my 2nd baby on 1/29/15. Would love to have some mommy friends and upcoming playdates. -Steph

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello! I am a FTM and think it would be awesome to meet up with some other expecting mothers. :) I am due 2/28/15. I am from the Everett/Lake Stevens area.
  • Vigdis85Vigdis85 member
    edited December 2014

Hello,

I am FTM and this is my first pregnancy. I am due 3/1/2015.I am from the Lynnwood/Everett/Bothell area. Would like to meet with any other mom's or mom's to be out there. email is sohwa1985@gmail.com.

• I may be a little late to the party, but I'm due later in 2015.  Live in the Mill Creek/Everett area. I would love to meet up with other moms and mom-to-bes as I get further along.  email is nick.sara.wedding@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"