May 2015 Moms

What are your top boy names?

Re: What are your top boy names?

• We find out the baby's sex on Tuesday!!! Yay!! If we have a boy, he will be named Gray Everett and if it is a girl she will be Thea Simone:) I cannot wait to find out!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker  

• Our DS is Owen it's our all time favorite boy name.

This baby is a girl but if she was a boy she was going to be Luke.

• Loading the player...
  • We are going with James Edward if it's a boy. (FIL is Edward, Dad's middle name is Edward). We also like Eric. Boys names are so easy.

We have nothing we agree on for a girl. I like Ruby, but DH says it sounds kinda trashy??
  • The boy name that I have chosen is Aidan Kai. I just wished picking a girl's name was just as easy for me.
  • I had a long brainstorm list started before my mc in April. I was convinced that LO was a boy. :)

Dorian
    Anton
    Axel
    Rowan
    Malcolm
    Milo
    Morgen (German for morning)
    Duncan
    Dexter
    Frederic
    Franco
    Hugo

Unusual because we have a very common last name!

• We're going with Hayes Bradley (middle name is my late father's). Can't go back now because my BFF already had a beautiful blanket made :P

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Married & TTC 9/10/11

Me: Mild PCOS, DH: Morph ~1%

Medicated Cycles (6/12-11/12) = BFN

IUI #1 w/Clomid & trigger (12/12)  = BFP, MMC @ 6wks

IUI #2 w/Clomid & trigger (4/13) = BFN

IUI #3 w/Clomid & trigger (5/13) = BFN

IUI #4 w/Follistim, Clomid & trigger (7/13) = BFN

IVF #1 w/fresh single 5D embryo (10/13) = BFN

FET #1 w/two 5D embryos (12/13) = BFP, chemical pregnancy

FET #2 w/two 5D embryos (2/14) = BFN

IVF #2 w/CCS ER (5/14), Freeze all = 16 5-day embyros, only 6 w/normal chromosomes

FET #3 w/single 5D embryo (7/14) = BFN

FET #4 w/single 5D embryo (9/2) = BFP!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am jealous of everyone who is decided. We are really clueless about a boy name. I thought I had DH talked into August, but he walked into the kitchen and announced it's not that if we have a boy. (lol at the randomness of it) I'm not taking it off the list just yet though.

So here's my list of others thus far:
    -Eli Ryan
    -Graham Ryan (Man I wish I could make that flow better because Graham is a beloved family name)
    -Ian Ryan
    -Samuel Ryan
    -Everett Ryan
    -Nolan Ryan
    -Gavin Ryan

At this point it feels like we could pick one of those names or none of them.

• Boys names are so hard for us. Our girls name has been decided since before we found out. Elaina Katherine but boys names have been rough. Some we have considered are:
    Mason
    Weston
    Alaric
    Jeremy
    Carter
    Hayden
    Maddox
    Waylon

• DS is Miles Alexander and if this one is a boy, I'm going to push for Oliver Benjamin. I like names that aren't suuuuper common (though Miles is becoming more common than I imagined it would)
  • He will be named William after DH :)
  • My husband and I have yet to agree on any name. My front runner is Jesse and his is Nico. We both kind of hate every name the other suggests, so the discussion has been tabled until we find out the sex.
      imageimageimageimage

• We finally both liked one name, Carter. But I still love the name Emerson. It's a good thing we still have more time, it's hard naming boys.
  • I've already used my favorite boy names on my DSs- Dean & Hudson. If this baby were a boy I liked Bennett or Garrett. Other boy names I like are Holden, Asher, and Grady.
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • GFJ48 said:
    Jackson Bryan
    @gfj48 out of curiosity would you call you son Jack for short?  We've decided on Jack which is fairly popular and then I wonder about Jacksons being called Jack on top of that.
  • We are going with Jack Andrew.  Andrew is FIL's name.  I wanted to do Jack Ryan, Ryan is H's name but H doesn't like it because it's a book character.  Maybe we will use Ryan in the furture.
  • Andrew james II (AJ ) after my DH
  • LimaD said:

I've always loved the name Levi for a boy.

Also really like James, William, Luke, Oliver, and Leo.

ETA: Oh, and lately I've adored the name Theodore, nn Theo but DH isn't on board with it and that's okay :)
    I recently asked DH about Theodore and he loved it! Might have Teddy as A NN. I love the name.

Our other front runners are Henry and Oliver.

We find out sex tomorrow, so we'll see!
    It's a girl!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We haven't talked too much about it since we don't know the sex yet (find out on Tuesday!) but the one we both like the most right now is Connor. DH also really likes Alexander (with a probable NN Alex) and I think I like it too. No idea on middle names, though!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • I know most people will not like our boy name list...but I like unique names (well to me unique anyway)..

Duke
    Ryker
    Gunnar
    Thane
  • I love the name Lincoln. We would call him Linc for short. Middle name would be Ross as it runs in my family as men's middle name.

Only problem is my Dad HATES it, and already said he would make up his own name.

I should have taken my brothers advice and not said anything until the baby was born.

We find out a week from Tuesday!
  • GFJ48 said:

Jackson Bryan

We have Jackson too jackson Adam George. Adam and George are family names so we both refusing budge and will have to have 2 middle names lol

• We will know in a week for sure :) but if it is a boy my fiancé and I have decided on Braxton Cole :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Having a girl but our boy choices were Lane and Hugh

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • Simon Patrick or Jack Paxton ( or Clayton)
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• babyfanta said:

@beeorange yeah I know what you're saying. To stick up for myself because its my baby. But I feel once the baby is here and named then I'll learn to love the name.

I don't hate it and it's not like he's trying to name the baby Satan or something so it's whatever lol.

But I don't know the sex! So who knows.

If it helps, I've have thousands of students in my time, and the only armondo I ever had is probably one of my top 3 favorites ever. I wanted to steal that child so bad. He was amazing.

Also, I didn't much care for my son's first name: Daniel. And he was such a friendly little guy, everyone started calling him Buddy. It stuck. My name is Lee and everyone calls me Annie. You can make it work for you. Xoxo
  • We're going with Fergus. No middle name yet and suggestions are welcome. Last name is Chavez.
  • I'm trying to convince DH to like Parker, but we can't seem to come up with a middle name that goes with it.
  • My favorite boy names are

Weston
    Sawyer
    Wyatt
    Barrett
    Deacon
  • JC714 said:
    I'm trying to convince DH to like Parker, but we can't seem to come up with a middle name that goes with it.
    I love Parker! I would have used it if my cousin didn't already have a Parker.
  • My boy name is very different in comparison to everyone's on here. We have both our boy and girl name picked out just in case: boy is Zeplin Matthew (Matthew after daddy) and girl is Harper Renee (Renee is my mom). As for my other ideas: boys I liked Jackson, Abel, Hayden Flynn, jasper. We only had one other option for a girl, Hadley.
  • I know most people will not like our boy name list...but I like unique names (well to me unique anyway)..

Duke
    Ryker
    Gunnar
    Thane

I like all those names! I'm more about "unique" names myself as opposed to more traditional ones.

Our front runners for a boy's name is Maximus or Archer. Middle name Xavier or Lawrence (for H's dad).
    We also like the name Odin but it rhymes with my husband's last name so we won't be doing that :P

I also joked awhile back that if we named our kid Maximus, he would have to have a "grandiose/epic" middle name as well. I suggested "Tomahawk" because it was funny but kind of badass at the same time... Hubby just rolled his eyes.
  • DH and I have so far agreed on Leon. My other top name was Tyson and he liked Connor.. Also anyone looking for a different name DH youngest brother is called Aramai (not pronounced like May it's like my)
  • I love graham but our last name is Kraft and I just don't think that Graham Kraft sounds good. Remind me of graham cracker :(
  • Our name for a boy is Jameson Paulino - after both of our grandfathers. I know Jameson is usually side eyed - but we both adored my grandpa so I can't think of anything better.
  • We like Julian, Harrison, Cash or Calvin.

For a girl, we are dead set on Lydia.
  • We have a long list of girl's names, but there's only one boy's name we've agreed on, Adrian. It has to sound good in English and Spanish so that limits things. I love Sebastian and Gabriel but DH hates those.

Duke
    Ryker
    Gunnar
    Thane

I love Duke. It's on my list even though pretty much everyone I tell says it's a name for a dog and not a human. Anywho I love it.
  • Samuel!
    For this Child I prayed...<3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"