January 2013 Moms
Options

Weekend Post!

This weekend was fun but I am broken. We had a fortieth birthday party for a friend that meant we were out till bar close and up until three thirty which I haven't done in years. AND I went bridal dyes shopping with a friend this morning. I don't even drink and feel hung over I'm so tired! I'm picking up DD from my parents now. Tomorrow we have a birthday dinner for my mom. Needless to day I'm going to bed the second she does tonight!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Post!

• Options
    DH is off this weekend, hooray! Last night we went to a free St. Nick concert and came home to put up the tree.

B is still sick, so we did a lot of cuddling and Cat in the Hat watching on the couch. She napped with me for awhile, and then I did errands and shopped and picked up dinner. DH and i actually made it through all of SNL tonight. Such a rare occurrence these days...

Tomorrow I'm making a pot roast in the crock pot, and plan to read the NY Times cover to cover while DD naps. And I will try to get some cleaning in as well.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    Yesterday dh took dd to his work kids Christmas party. It sounds like she was terrified of Santa, but otherwise she had a ton of fun. After the party they met me and ds at mils house. We decorated gingerbread houses and had supper. DD had so much fun eating the candy and playing with her cousin that she was bawling when it was time to go home.

Today my sister and bil are driving here to meet ds. They wanted to come last weekend but I told them not to because of the horrible snowstorm and terrible road conditions. My sister was not happy with me when I told them not to come.
    Funny coincidence but both dd and ds were born during a snowstorm.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ==N====N== member
    edited December 2014
    This is one of those weekends I have every so often where I can't wait to go back to work! Ds has been in a terrible mood, this morning has been a homework nightmare because he didn't finish it last week when he was supposed to.

Dh wants to have a joint birthday party for the kids and I really don't want to A) pay for a party B ) terrify dd by having a bunch of people over and C) mess up my plan of trading off party years for the kids so we don't get stuck doing 2 a year (one right before Xmas and one right after).

Ds is watching a movie in his room so I was hoping to get dd down for a nap after lunch and have some me time. Then I made the mistake of giving her spaghetti and now I'm kicking myself because she needs a bath first.

I feel like I'm just a big ball of blah today!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"