June 2015 Moms

Gender Test Games?

Re: Gender Test Games?

• When you pay "My" bills then I'll actually give a crap about what u are saying! Get it now ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ! Someone with some sense ! It wasn't even suppose to turn into this but obviously people have too much time on their hands !
  • Yes honey, it's just me ! Because I stand alone I don't need an army to back my shit up ! You females are out of control lmfao ! I'm from California if you didn't know ;)
  • Alexus71 said:
    Thank you ! Someone with some sense ! It wasn't even suppose to turn into this but obviously people have too much time on their hands !
    I don't know who you're talking to with your first two sentences, but I'm going to respond to your second sentence. 

You're still here causing problems and starting shit, so apparently you're one of those persons who has "too much time on their hands" too. Way to smack yourself in the face with that "insult".
    --Amanda--
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • thay33thay33 member
    edited December 2014
    Alexus71 said:

Yes honey, it's just me ! Because I stand alone I don't need an army to back my shit up ! You females are out of control lmfao ! I'm from California if you didn't know ;)

& I would care where you're from because.....?
  • But yet you All Are still here on my post entertaining me on my day off ! Trust me I've gotten in a lot of disagreements on social networks with people but it's only because a lot of "females" are so much more bolder behind their computer screens ! If u wouldn't say it to my face please take a seat in the punk bitch section ! Lmfao I'm enjoying u guys honestly !
  • How about go back and re read everything u texted! & ask yourself hmm should I have posted that ? Or maybe if someone posted this on my post would I get upset or feed into it ? It's not my fault why u all are here arguing with me ! But you are right I'm a grown ass women and I don't even know why I wasted my time arguing back with you ! Now I'm going to go try the baking soda test ! Wonder if Itll say I'm having a boy or girl ahahahaha
  • Lmfao I'm the one picking fights ? Ahaha how about read every single comment and then judge something !
  • I'm having a unicorn & you're probably not having shit bitch !
  • Alexus71 said:

Lmfao I'm the one picking fights ? Ahaha how about read every single comment and then judge something !

Why are you still here? You said you were trying the "baking soda test" go try it & then paint your nursery pink or blue right away!!!! If you wait there is a 50% chance your baby will come out the opposite sex at birth! Hurry hurry!
  • Lol no common sense at all ! I said I'm doing this for fun ! I have a 2 year old daughter so been there done that honey ! They were able to tell me the gender at 14weeks ! Still my post and I'm getting the notifications I can comment on my post as much as I can tf ?
  • Mccall ? For one I'm not talking to u !
  • TOU violation because I'm cussing lmfao ? What about all u grown ass women trying to cyber bullying and gang up on me ! I asked a simple question if u thought it was so stupid u didn't have to comment and we wouldn't be here arguing !
  • No I sure don't know how to tag ! This is actually my first time on the boards ! But if the shoe fits wear it ;)
  • @Alexus71‌ Ok. Well a bingo card point and TOU violation nonetheless
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why would use a cuss word? If I would have written anything like that it would make me sound like your friend Emily who doesn't hold back when it comes to those kind of words and surprisingly calls ME 15 years old.

That's funny, our friend Emily is quite kind and supportive to most of the people on this board. I have never seen you post one supportive or kind word on this board. You randomly showed up and insulted people here...and we are all pretty tired of random people busting into the room and speaking before they even know what they are talking about.

You can't catch flies with vinegar...
  • thay33 said:

Alexus71 said:

Mccall ? For one I'm not talking to u !

Okay I've had enough of this shit. First off your punctuation, and grammar for that matter.... is atrocious! and you ask US if we graduated?! Second NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOURE TALKING TO! Learn to use the damn quote button for God sakes!!!
    Thanks you're actually teaching me something ! But honey don't get too upset after all I never asked for your opinion I asked for the "lovely ladies" opinion and u my friend are not one of them ! You just hopped on this post because u seen conflict !
  • Alexus71 said:

Lol no common sense at all ! I said I'm doing this for fun ! I have a 2 year old daughter so been there done that honey ! They were able to tell me the gender at 14weeks ! Still my post and I'm getting the notifications I can comment on my post as much as I can tf ?

Wow they could tell you the gender at 14 weeks? That's pretty impressive! I'm just hoping to find out the sex of mine.
    Yea they told me the gender of my daughter at 14weeks and she's a little 2 year old girl now ! Depends on your doctor !
  • Let me make this clear for all of you, I simply asked if u lovely ladies had any midwives tales/gender test games that u tried that u could share with me ! A lot of u got snobby with me and I left it alone ! Took a nap came back & u guys were ganging up on someone else so I hopped on here telling u this is my post and I can post what I like whether u guys think it's stupid or not I can really give a rats ass ! & if I have so many violations it's because I am PREGNANT & I don't care I'm fed up with the whole judge mental Comments ! Either u are going to give me great advice or don't say anything at all ! Everyone here is old enough to know if they say something that isn't nice, chances are they are going to end up in an argument on here ! I don't know any of u, never going to meet any of u ! So drop it ! I'm over it ! Let's agree to disagree but just because u don't agree with me doesn't make u right and it sure doesnt make me wrong ! Everybody is initialed to their own opinions just choose your words wisely ! You can tell me u disagree with out being a bitch about ! Whoa another violation ! Bye Girls !
  • edited December 2014
    @Alexus71‌ You are "acting like" someone who is...
  • Very mature I'll leave u girls to play in the sand have a good night !
  • Alexus71 said:

Very mature I'll leave u girls to play in the sand have a good night !

Bye Felicia!

I mean that's your name right ?
    ;)
  • Wow! That might have been the best one yet.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• The whole thing was more bizarre than anything. It made little to no sense.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• That was bizarre.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"