October 2014 Moms

Name Memes

2»

Re: Name Memes

• SPurp13 said:

mickeydoo said:

I'm ascared...

Well, all least you now have dinner plans.
    True but clearly I won't be eating ice cream.

• Loading the player...
  • @crawford411 @SPurp13 Lol, I'll take that as a compliment.  I have never liked my name.  I even remember wanting to legally change it when I was 4.

I love the name! We thought about it for Audrey. I don't know why it surprised me though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For some reason the vast majority of Vanessa memes are in Spanish, but the first one is appropriate, the second is one of the top hits despite not having "Vanessa" in it, but it's wildly appropriate.  The third is disturbing.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!   Did it come out of someone's nose?  ear?  butt? Is it intestine? animal embryo?

Add yours to the list of surprising ones!

Also, I feel your creepy google pic pain. If you Google my last name, horrible pictures come up because it's a disease. :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SPurp13 said:
    For some reason the vast majority of Vanessa memes are in Spanish, but the first one is appropriate, the second is one of the top hits despite not having "Vanessa" in it, but it's wildly appropriate.  The third is disturbing.

Add yours to the list of surprising ones! Also, I feel your creepy google pic pain. If you Google my last name, horrible pictures come up because it's a disease. :/
    Really?  What sort of name were you expecting?  I don't really like my name very much.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• SPurp13 said:

Accurate.

I always guessed your name was Sarah. ;)

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

I don't aruge with anyone..
    Ok I LOL'd!

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Most of the memes that came up for my name are also in Spanish. Weird. image

What!? I have a name twin too? I've never met another Vickie!

You've NEVER met another one of us??? Well, now you have, in a creepy Internet way! I have, but not one close to me in age. Usually, the Vickys I meet are in thier 50's.

Fair enough, I think I saw one working at a Walmart once... also 50's.
  • SPurp13 said:

SPurp13 said:

For some reason the vast majority of Vanessa memes are in Spanish, but the first one is appropriate, the second is one of the top hits despite not having "Vanessa" in it, but it's wildly appropriate.  The third is disturbing.

Add yours to the list of surprising ones!

Also, I feel your creepy google pic pain. If you Google my last name, horrible pictures come up because it's a disease. :/

Really?  What sort of name were you expecting?  I don't really like my name very much.
    I like the name Vanessa. I don't know why it's surprising. Like I expected your name to be Bill Nye, I guess.

Well she's Bill's wife, so she's Vanessa Nye. Duh!

You've NEVER met another one of us??? Well, now you have, in a creepy Internet way! I have, but not one close to me in age. Usually, the Vickys I meet are in thier 50's.

My sister is a Vicki, and she is 23.

My sister is a Vicki, and she is 23.

I love that none of us even spell it the same :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"