March 2014 Moms

FFFC 12/05

The only flaming going on in here is your future Ikea sofa.
Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

Re: FFFC 12/05

• Loading the player...
  • The best part of this year's Thanksgiving was not having to see my uncle, his wife and his mullet. 

• I am more and more happy that we "can't" go back home for Christmas, it will still be super weird and I might be sad a little bit BUT if I just think about how much anxiety I would have trying to go to 4 on chrismtas eve and 3 on Christmas Day.... LO
    Would be sooooooo stressed! Also I mean not seeing some of those people will be bliss
  • J is over 8 months old now and I still haven't transitioned him from the pack n' play in our bedroom to the crib in the nursery like I planned on doing months ago. We're all sleeping fine in our current arrangement and all it would do is make me more anxious.
  • I'm so damn tired, thankfully Levi seems to be getting better, just in time for one or maybe two brothers to get sick.  I'm taking next Mon-Wed off and all I want to do is sleep.  I had been looking forward to getting a lot of stuff completed but now I don't know if any of it will get done.  my confession is I don't care if the house is a mess and laundry is piled up I just need sleep.
  • @yalllow I'm now going to have nightmares about having a tree with lights on it now.  Thanks. ;)

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• I forgot to brush my teeth today and I won't be home til 6.
    @nanacook cute pic! Im so happy for you and although I'm not quite ready to go through it all again I am a little jealous!! Miss you already. Stay here too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @NanaCook‌ where do you live??! It's beautiful!
  • I was bummed when AF showed up this morning ... I was 3 days late and hopeful because my periods are always on time . I was on my way to POAS .. Glad I saved my money and disappointment :((

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @NanaCook‌ congrats! People are getting ku left and right!

Not here. #:-S
  • tsmith312 said:

I was bummed when AF showed up this morning ... I was 3 days late and hopeful because my periods are always on time . I was on my way to POAS .. Glad I saved my money and disappointment :((

Are you guys Ttc?
  • I think I sometimes have a bit of social anxiety.  It's not all the time, but just certain situations hang over my head until I get them over with.  I am going next week to see my cousin, his wife and their new baby and for some reason I am looking forward to getting it over with.

I am not super close with my cousin or his wife, but I'm not really worried about that.  Most of the time I am good enough at conversation to keep things comfortable, LO with be with me so if worst comes to worst we just talk about our kids.  I'm confident on how to get there, I don't plan to stay more than an hour or two and I am excited to see them and the baby.  So I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that I am dreading, but I just know when it's over with I'll feel relieved. 
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• @angelsnight‌
    Sounds like me sometimes.
    I'm on the phone frequently for work calling clients, suppliers, head honchos galore.
    But when I have to call my phone provider...jitters. Lol. (Or a service company for the furnace, car, whatever)

I just remind myself it's not as bad as I think.
  • @angelsnight‌ Sounds like me sometimes. I'm on the phone frequently for work calling clients, suppliers, head honchos galore. But when I have to call my phone provider...jitters. Lol. (Or a service company for the furnace, car, whatever) I just remind myself it's not as bad as I think.
    I get like that with phone calls too.  When I worked, I often had to call fund companies, clients, etc and usually had no problem, but personal calls I had to make for stuff like you mentioned I always dreaded too.  I usually tried to make those calls from work phone because I felt more professional at work, as opposed to at home on my cell.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• tsmith312 said:

I was bummed when AF showed up this morning ... I was 3 days late and hopeful because my periods are always on time . I was on my way to POAS .. Glad I saved my money and disappointment :((

Are you guys Ttc?
    NTNP .... In DH's perfect world I'll get pregnant In May / juneish..

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 

• I'm going to visit @twaffle5‌ in 3 weeks!! I'm super scared that she won't like me in person and I'll be that awkward house guest that won't leave lol.

As long as you look like Jessica Rabbit I think everything will be fine. ;)
    Unless @twaffle5‌ is a creepy creeper that's really a man impersonating a woman. That might be uncomfortable.
    But it's unlikely.
  • @laurenann89‌ thanks! That was a picture from one of our moose hunting sagas this summer up in Idaho. Just on the west side of the Tetons. It's GORGEOUS there!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm drinking a glass of wine while finishing up my Christmas decorations and DS is napping. image
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• I'm going to visit @twaffle5‌ in 3 weeks!! I'm super scared that she won't like me in person and I'll be that awkward house guest that won't leave lol.

As long as you look like Jessica Rabbit I think everything will be fine. ;)
    Unless @twaffle5‌ is a creepy creeper that's really a man impersonating a woman. That might be uncomfortable.
    But it's unlikely.
    And I don't really think twaffle5 is a creepy creeper stalker guy.
    You'll be fine bunny.
  • I'm drinking a glass of wine while finishing up my Christmas decorations and DS is napping. image

We just ordered a taco pizza... The only wine I have open is merlot. Might be weird combo but Idc!

We just ordered a taco pizza... The only wine I have open is merlot. Might be weird combo but Idc!
    FFFC : I don't pair my wine with my food , or really understand what the big deal about doing that is ! Give me all the wine all the time with all the food !

• I POAS yesterday (negative) and do not plan to tell DH I did so. He will get terrified and probably not have sex with me anymore. (I kid...) seriously, though, we only use barrier methods, no pills for this mama-too many hormones to deal with! :-q
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"