Natural Birth

Hey ladies!

So, I had an appointment at with the MW on Tuesday and she said baby boy is transverse. For some reason I'm seriously worried that he won't flip head down. I tell myself it's still early, but I'm feeling depressed. I can't shake this worried feeling.

Any words of encouragement? This is my first and I really want a vaginal delivery.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hey ladies!

• Still time!  Check out Spinning Babies!
  • Yup, still time!  Try Spinning Babies.  Also if you have access to a swimming pool I've heard doing flips under water can help flip a baby.  It worked for a friend of mine!  But at 33 weeks the baby could just as easily flip on their own, it just never hurts to do what you can (safely), too!

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Loading the player...
  • Acupuncture and moxibustion turned my baby from anterior to posterior. But you should definitely find an acupuncturist who is well versed in women's health bc I believe the acupuncturist that I saw had a lot to do with the success of the proceedure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"