July 2013 Moms

12/6 medical update puts the lotion on its skin

My left foot gets super itchy every winter. I thought it was athlete's foot for the last few years but I think it's really just dry skin.

MOAR lotion.

I don't have a hangnail so this is the best I can do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 12/6 medical update puts the lotion on its skin

• Loading the player...
  • Ditto @clyde013 I thought I was on the mend but apparently not.
  • biggunsbo said:

haddocky said:

@biggunsbo have a nice weekend ;) tell him that if he's well enough to hunt... then no naps!

Ha!! Does that work in your house?
    Hmmmmm...

Well, he's usually never home to nap, so I don't know? I'd assume he'd think napping was ok, though. Ugh.
  • @biggunsbo he usually hunts around where he works. So, it's usually hunt, work, hunt, come home, eat dinner, fall asleep almost immediately.
  • casey78 said:

Do we have the same plague, @arlingirl?

Day 7: voice is coming back a bit, throat hurts, ears hurt, weird dry cough. <:-P </p>

Sounds like it. Just add in congestion junk! I even got a steroid shot and it's not clearing up fast enough!
  • My body is screwing with me. I started spotting Thursday night and yesterday I put my cup in and when I took it out before bed it was empty... But then I had bright red spotting so I put it back in and this morning again empty. WTF body?? I POAS and still BFN.
  • @valstulas, Mail call, pretty lady.

Replayed @Encchanted‌

Hey, apparently sending >2 PM's in 30 seconds enacts the spam block

• Welp, on top of HFM, LO developed a cold, and now ear infections. I'm ready for good news soon.
  • @adeb9562‌ sorry to hear she chipped her teeth, dd1 did the same thing at the same age, tripped over her own feet, but landed her mouth on my parents fireplace....chipped both front teeth, they just checked they weren't sharp and then left them because they would fall out anyways....hope she's ok.....

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @adeb9562‌ awwww poor little lady! Babies fall even when everyone is watching, Ian tripped over my H's foot last weekend and had to get his forehead glued. When DD was this age she fell and whacked her incisor so hard it died, and now she has a grey tooth. It happens and your H needs to CTFD.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Toe update, I had the Doctor inject my toe joint with cortisone yesterday and holy hell did that hurt, but it was over quick, by yesterday evening though my toe was throbbing and I could hardly walk. It's slightly better today, I'm just praying it calms down once the cortisone kicks in. I am not sure I can work if it doesn't improve, it hurts way more now then before I injected it.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • chiboo9 said:

valstulas said:

chiboo9 said:

valstulas said:

^what I meant to say, with lots more patience and compassion.

What can I say? @casey78‌ is the shiz.

And she has nice bewebs
    :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

As Finn is nursing less, I'm getting a better sense of what my bewbs will look like permanently.

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

ETA: %bumpemoji
    Motorboat!
    I love those!

What's better?

To give or to receive?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"