June 2015 Moms

Sad to say goodbye!

2»

Re: Sad to say goodbye!

• T&Ps for you! So so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself!
  • thanks all i really appreciate it!
    I love ya'll and hope everyone feels good...Cant wait till June to see all your sweet little ones
    Feel good and let this be the last loss on the June boards.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you. Hang in there, this will all be over soon and you will be back on track in no time. Hugs.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Ask your doctor what you should expect for recovery times and try to get as much rest as you can afterwards. It can take your body a few months to get back to "normal". T&P going out to you in this difficult time.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you.
  • I'm sorry for your loss. For mine I was given cytotec several times which ended up in a D&C under local anesthetic. No way is easy, but I definitely do not suggest local as the anesthetic never worked on me for some reason though it was probably a rarity. However, most women are only given the general anesthesia option which is the best of the two and from what I have heard the easiest concerning physical pain. Remember that their is no limit on the time it takes to heal - take all the time you need and take care of yourself. 

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.

BFP #1 05/19/14, EDD 01/19/15, MMC 06/12/14 

BFP #2 10/10/14, EDD 06/19/15

• I'm so sorry for your loss. T&P for you and your family. I hope everything goes well for you in your procedure.
    Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married: 11/20/10
    Baby #1!
    BFP: 10/2/14 EDD: 6/1/15

January June '15 Siggy Challenge:
    Pinterest Fails

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"