October 2012 Moms
Options

TGIF

Any big weekend plans ladies?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: TGIF

• Options
    I'm at the gym. Ran 5k in under 29 minutes and am being lazy on the bike now/bumping. DH and I have his work holiday party tonight and I'm mad that the dress I wanted to wear (the one I looked hot in at my cousin's wedding in September, size 6) is tight. It's my own fault for gaining so much weight back since DH came home. I feel like a sausage but I worked my butt off yesterday and today. Too little too late though. I'll probably have to wear my backup...

Tomorrow morning we're running a 5k race, then have his work kids Christmas party in the afternoon. Sunday is a birthday party. Party weekend!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really want to make cookies for the boys today, but we all know that won't end well...

• Options
    Things have been really busy over here. We have decided to redo the floors throughout our house. So everything is a mess. Has been for about a week. Hopefully it will all be done by Christmas.

I was planning on suggesting these cookies I just made for a party tonight and saw all the other cookie posts! Looks like it is cookie day! I found a recipe on Pinterest and those can either go well or really bad. They are called Oreo peppermint crunch cookies and are SO yummy.
  • Options
    @mambonumber5‌ I would eat too much dough :-S

• Options
    @chricast‌ I'm so happy that everything is fine!
  • Options
    Yay @chricast! I'm glad everything is good!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Work is just ridiculous today. I'm so happy it's Friday. I can't wait to go home.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @Chricast so glad you were able.to get in and that everything is great.

I did take.today off. and have been hanging out on the couch today. Im feeling much better! Im headinh to the grocery store than picking up munchkin from daycare

• Options
    Sigh. We've been having tons of issues with my stepson lately. Tonight I came home to him and H fighting and he called his mom to go stay there. I don't see this ending well.
  • Options
    I make cookie trays for a lot of people so I started that tonight. Oatmeal choc chip cookies done and Choco chip cookie dough in fridge until tomorrow. I have some jewelry party tomorrow and then I plan to get the sugar cookies done. I also need to finish redoing my dining table and chairs. I have two chairs left and then time for the table! Ugh these projects are stressing me out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @cmarie79‌ , that is so sweet. And true. I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"