July 2015 Moms
Options

when can I see my precious ikkle one

We think we r 7 weeks 5 days but not had our dating scan yet. I had a stillbirth previously and just need the reassurance my baby is ok.

Re: when can I see my precious ikkle one

• Options
    Maybe you should call your doctor to schedule an appointment? They might be able to give you a more accurate answer than a bunch of internet strangers.
  • Options
    BodoniBodoni member
    edited December 2014
    Is it really that hard to spell out "are" ?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 1st ultrasound was at 6wks so you're not too early to see if you make your appt now. Although I think it depends on the doctor, some of them like to wait until 8wks.
  • Options
    What's an ikkle?

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ikkle: definition little
  • Options
    I see my gp on the 18 Nov and he said I should receive an appointment in few weeks. It was 10 yrs ago I suffered my loss and I just thought all us mum's to be could share our experiences as you know how things change on a day-to-day basis. I had my appointments at gp before but I'm advised by nurse their done at hospital now for example.
  • Options
    jefa621 said:

fraggle1 said:

In what, the baby talk dictionary?
    Clearly yr not educated
  • Options
    Huh.. I guess it is a thing? I've never heard of it either.. Haha
  • Options
    I don't have my first ultrasound til 11 weeks. Anxiously awaiting. ..
    ~Jenny~

BabyFruit Ticker
    Excitedly Expecting our first!      EDD July 10

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I will second or third or which ever number I'd fall in line as ...with call and speak with your obgyn and ask when they usually schedule the first ultrasound..I was in the emergency room and got a brief glance when they dated and checked my little one. My first actual ultrasound at the doctor is not until at least 12-15 weeks along.
    Just stay strong and try not to let everyone else's differences and opinions upset you. Remember opinions are like assholes everyone has one, and they all stink! :)
  • Options
    fraggle1 said:
    In what, the baby talk dictionary?
    Clearly yr not educated
    I'm sure she knows how to spell "you're".

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I believe it's patwa. I've worked with quite a few Jamaicans. But definitely not common knowledge to know the meaning. How can you tell ppl they aren't educated because they don't know culture specific slang??? Who's the uneducated one really? I know ;)
  • Options
    jgrace82 said:

I believe it's patwa. I've worked with quite a few Jamaicans. But definitely not common knowledge to know the meaning. How can you tell ppl they aren't educated because they don't know culture specific slang??? Who's the uneducated one really? I know ;)

I specifically was talking about "yr" and spelling/shorthand in her OP, not "ikkle".
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @bosco213‌ my comment was not directed at you in any way lol. Was totally for the op.
  • Options
    jgrace82 said:

@bosco213‌ my comment was not directed at you in any way lol. Was totally for the op.

Haha whoops totally misunderstood. Carry on.
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone who knows that a forum is for conversations and sharing experience and knowledge. I received my appointment today. One day for the booking in process, then the following day for the ultrasound scan.

To all those petulant people who wish to make derogatory comments and slander.....well, what can one say???!!!! Let's hope you are a more loving and educational mother, if you truly are in the motherhood stages. Cyber bullying is not something I entertain.
  • Options
    Working in a solicitors for many years and working for the police now, I think I understand.
  • Options
    Your point being????
  • Options

I believe "ikkle" comes up a few times in Harry Potter :)

If so...then I hate myself. I love Harry Potter....so much....

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    WTF is motherhood stages?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    squeakyfrog15squeakyfrog15 member
    edited December 2014
    Technically OP you started the bullying by calling someone uneducated, for not knowing a word that is clearly not a common word for everyone. You could have shared a link to the definition, or just apologized, but you continued to be defensive. No one was out to hurt you.
    @Squeakyfrog‌ image

ETA: I feel like I've made it! I'm in the cool club!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"