June 2015 Moms
Options

Need random feedback on boys name?

Hi everyone! I think we have narrowed down our list to our little baby boy. Just want to get some random feedback on the name we chose. Here's some context before. I am full Italian and my husband is a white boy...lol. the first name we just liked and it keeps to my Italian heritage...since hubby gets the last name. And the middle name is my fathers first name and he was born in Rome. I'm worried with two Italian names and a white boy last name? Your thought??

Here it is...Luca Francesco Rogers

What do u think? Thanks!

Re: Need random feedback on boys name?

• Options
    I think it sounds fine! And you can always use Luke as a nickname too. When all is said and done, name your baby whatever you want or you'll be stuck with a name you don't love.
  • Options
    I like it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the way it rolls off the tongue (: winner winner chicken dinner!
  • Options
    I like it! Sounds strong!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I like it! And the average Joe isn't going to know your son's middle name any way to know that he has two Italian names. Luca Rogers still shows heritage, but it's not over the top.

Very cute name!!
  • Options
    carolyngracecarolyngrace member
    edited December 2014
    Very nice. Luca is super cute! And the majority of the time he'll only be saying First + Last name anyway, so it's not like people will be like "wow, your name is so Italian"

ETA: I see that my comment is almost identical to the one above now. So I guess I agree with her :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I love it! My hubby hates the one and only boy name I have picked out. We have more girl names so far
  • Options
    I love it!
    Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Luca is our boys name too! Love it :)
    PCOS- finally pregnant after 3 years of IF treatment, including 4 failed IUI. 

Lucky IUI #5 currently growing in my belly! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    First of all I love Luca for a boy. It's on my list. :) Secondly, I think your name represents you both. I am Polish and Italian and my husband is Spanish. We don't know the sex yet, but are thinking of an Italian first name and possibly middle name since the baby will have a Spanish last name. I think it is beautiful to represent both of you in your child's name :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"