November 2014 Moms
Options

tummy time

LO is alittle over 3 weeks old and we've recently started trying out tummy time. Well the little guy can roll himself over from his tummy to his back - he can roll both ways - left and right. Everyone is shocked he is doing this so early...and we were too! Anyone else's LO rolling over from tums to their back?

Re: tummy time

• Options
    Mine does the same thing and is also just over 3 weeks.  
  • Options
    Beckham can almost do it! He probably could if I didn't stop it
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. I thought it was just back to stomach that was supposed to come later bc that's abs, not arms.
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • Options
    Jackson did it at his two week appointment. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd been able to do it before. He's been shockingly strong from day one!
  • Options
    DS can almost do it. However, he can lift and keep his head up like a champ.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine can. She freaked me out one night when I went to check on her in the bassinet and she was rolling back and forth. I put her on her back and again and the next time she was on her side, wedged up against the bassinet wall. Since I placed her in the middle, she clearly rolled over again. She's also changed directions, all while swaddled. So nope, she's not being swaddled anymore.
  • Options
    A bunch of Rollie Pollies!!

My bambino just rolls onto her side.
  • Options
    Connor can as well. His pediatrician said there is a window of time where their heads weigh enough that they have the momentum to roll. It's back to tummy that is what the milestone is.
  • Options
    LO is 8 days old and can lift and hold his head for awhile. Yesterday he lifted his head from side to side 4 times in 15 minute span. I imagine he'll be rolling to his back soon.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"