Infertility
Options

Back on the roller coaster and starting to worry.

So here I am again, 7dp5dt of a hatching blast (frozen cycle). I had intralipid twice before transfer, even an endometrial scratching, but the worry starts to kick in. This is our 6th attempt. I POAS this morning, BFN. I've had mild cramping since transfer day, but much milder than with previous cycles. No bleeding yet, but AF is expected in 2 days, and I think I saw a bit of colour in the progesterone that leaked out on my panty liner (sorry for tmi). Today the cramping is still mild but more constant, and located on my left side (could be my ovary, but what do I know). I want to believe this is our cycle, and I had been very hopeful so far, but the cramps combined with the BFN and the not-so-white-anymore discharges are starting to get the best of me. I know nobody can know, this could still go either way. I just wish I could have a definite yes or no right away, preferably a yes. Sigh, this IF is driving me nuts!
Me: 33, blocked tubes, high level of NKC | DH: 33, perfectly fine. TTC since 2010
IVF#1 (feb. 13): 1 3dt, BFN (nothing left for the freezer)
IVF#2 (may 13): 1 3dt, BFN (nothing left for the freezer)
IVF#3 (oct. 13): 1 5dt, BFN, but 2 frosties!
FET (feb. 14): 1 frosty didn't make it, 1 blast, BFN
IVF#4 (may 14): had 1 intralipid transfusion on 5dt of two very fine blasts, BFN. But 1 frosty!
FET #2 (nov. 14): 5dt of a fine hatching blast. BFN

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Back on the roller coaster and starting to worry.

• Options
    No advice but wanted to wish you luck.  This process is really just gruelling mentally and physically.
  • Options
    Thank you, I really appreciate. Unfortunately there's not much to do but wait. And cross everything! I'm trying to think that since I have never been pregnant before, I cannot know what it will feel like to be pregnant, so for all I know, a successful cycle feels the same as a failed cycle. There's just no way to tell yet. It's not over until it's over, right? Thanks for the nice words, that's really what I need right now :)
    Me: 33, blocked tubes, high level of NKC | DH: 33, perfectly fine. TTC since 2010
    IVF#4 (may 14): had 1 intralipid transfusion on 5dt of two very fine blasts, BFN. But 1 frosty!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending you some good luck wishes. Hang in there

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    Thank you so much!

• Options
    Well no blood, until yesterday evening (12dpt5dt). Just a little bit however, and brownish. My hopes were sky high. My OTD was today, but BFN. 6 failed cycles. 6. Where do you go from there?!?

• Options
    I'm so sorry! Does your doc have any ideas? You said you were on intralipids. Did you have a full immune work up? I think looking into an immune work up with a reproductive immunologist would be my next step.

TTC#1 since April 2011
    IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET c/p
    FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
    IVF#2 Oct 2012
    16R/6M/6F/2-8 cell grade 1 transfer
    Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
    US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
    US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
    IVF#3 Mar 2013
    6R/4M/4F 1 compacting and 2-8 cell transfer
    ectopic pg MTX given 3 month break from TTC

IVF#4 Sept 2013--BFN
    IVF#5-7 Apr 2014, Jun 2014 and Aug 2014 banking embryos for CCS testing. Praying for normals! Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

http://i61.tinypic.com/34zll06
  • Options
    Thank you, I appreciate. She wants to look more at my uterus. She told me that our embies are wonderful and that they checked everything to be checked with them. They are not the problem, and that's positive, because we have some good babies to work with. She wants to look more at my uterus though because something happens that prevents implantation. She has booked a bunch of new tests for me. Everything looked fine with the u/s and biopsy of my uterus, but we're obviously missing something, and she wants to find out what it is. She told me not to give up hope, she is convinced we will eventually find what keeps our embies from sticking in there. She is such a great doctor, and she cares so much. I'm very thankful I have that kind of doctor, it makes the whole thing a bit easier to deal with. As for now, on my doctor's orders, no more googling myself until I cannot think clearly anymore, all I'm allowed to do is to think about myself and my husband and spend a happy holiday. We'll start working on that IF again next year. 2015, here we come, I'm ready to knock down that IF b***h! ;)

• Options
    Sorry it didn't work out. But I'm glad that your RE is pin pointing the issue and keeping a positive outlook. Good luck for 2015!
  • Options
    I'm sorry, sounds like a long road you've been on, it's no wonder you're weary! Your Dr. sounds optimistic so try and stay positive!
    Me 42, DH 33, TTC for about a year naturally (but no protection for 4 yrs). Together 6 yrs, married June 2014.
    CD 3, FSH of 15, E2 67, AMH 0.43, LH 6.2, normal HSG test
    DH good count but low volume, 87% motility, 1% morphology
    IUI#1 - Nov 2014, 100 mg clomid and HCG, 2 large follies 20 & 16mm (7 follies total). BFN
    IVF# 1 Jan 2014, 225 Gonal F, 225 Menopur, Ganirelix, 4R/3M/1F w/ICSI - PUPO!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"