School-Aged Children
Options

christmas ideas for 6 yr girl

she has made a list but everything on it has to do with Frozen! not surprised but I would like to get a variety. I have looked at TRU but nothing is grabbing me....she already has like 40 barbies, Barbie beach house, Barbie cars. She's not really into baby dolls, she did like the leggo friends she got for her bday but once you build that its a PITA to take apart and rebuild b/c the pieces are so small...I'm getting her operation, some pjs, some clothes this anna doll she wants but was looking for something else. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: christmas ideas for 6 yr girl

• Options
    For her birthday, DD got a CD player with a few CDs.  We put it in her room and it is by far her favorite gift.  She is getting 2 new CDs, her own lotion (hopefully she won't steal mine anymore), chap stick, nail polish and small wall calendar in her stocking. 

Some other things on her list (possibly from Santa, Aunts/Uncles, Grandparents, etc):
    a pogo stick (fisher price grow with me one)
    FurReal panda
    those "live birds in a cage" toy
    Scrabble Jr.
    Electronic Battle Ship
    Magic Kit
    Lego Friends
    stomp rocket
    fold away balance beam (She is in gymnastics and wants to do more practice at home so she can make the competitive team.)
    "Our Generation" clothes and accessories for her American Girl Doll

Other things she got for her birthday when she turned 6--Easy Bake Oven, Loom and rubberbands to make loom bracelets. 
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Options
    fredalina said:
    Do you have Magnatiles? Because they make an AWESOME Elsa castle.
    I forgot about those!  DD (and DS) love those!  Kinetic sand is another big hit in out house. 
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about some game's like Qwirkle or connect four? Also crafts like rainbow loom

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is getting a Lego Friends set, one of those little live birds, crayola beadola and a sewing machine.  Also on the list of maybes was a big tub of random craft supplies.  She loves to make things.  I know you are against a Lego Friends set but we have a million random Legos and both girls have been using them to build anything and everything for the past few weeks.  DD used some of her tooth fairy money to get one of the littlest pet shop 'mystery' pack things and she has an entire habitat built for it out of Legos.  Also popular in our house right now are Squinkies and I know her 6 year old cousin is asking for nothing but Shopkins for Christmas.    
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"