December 2011 Moms
Options

Sick house this week = no good!

Out whole house was sick this week. I had the stomach flu, my husband has pneumonia, blake had a sinus infection and even the dog got bronchitis!  We are starting to feel better now but its been a long week. I finally go back to work tomorrow. 

Hows everyone else's week going? 
** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
DS: December 19, 2011
MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sick house this week = no good!

• Options

sick house here too.  Both boys woke with runny noses Monday morning & Carter woke up with a terrible barkign wheeze yesterday morning, so it was off to the Dr with him. He got a steroid perscription in case it was croup coming on.  Colton has been able to take some allergy med that I think it helping keep his cold at bay some, but I heard a cough from him this morning as I was getting up too.  DH is out of town working & let he started to get sick yesterday. I'm fighting it too.  There must be somthing in the air we are all reacting to. My nose is going crazy.

I hope your household gets healthy soon!

My 2 December boys

• Options
    Aww @Jen4033 I hope they feel better soon. 

Blake is sick again. Its been 2 weeks. Same thing- another sinus infection. Oy! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hope everyone's feeling better!!!

DS just came home with a bug last night.  He was just fine - happy normal self - when we left daycare... about .4 of a mile from our house he was asleep, then suddenly he woke up with a itty cough and ... PROJECTILE all over the back seat of our "brand new" Car!!! (it's got 13K miles on it - but it's new considering my HHR had 204+K)... I've NEVER cleaned up anything as nasty as what that was last night - EVER (considering I worked in college as a janitor for a courthouse, that's saying A LOT!) .. Now to wait for Britax to get the new straps here because I was looking at the seat going "is it worth $$$ for a replacement" and "uh - no - they sell replacement straps, you can do this!"

So far so good - no one else has gotten that bug...  Now - if only I can get this asthma flair to go away on its own - I'm suppose to go on an inhaler but I REALLY don't want to!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry. Its been craziness in my house this past month. That does not sound fun! Did you have to pay for the replacement straps? B came home from his preschool and that night developed a double pink eye! WTF! And he has borderline upper respiratory infection. This kid can't catch a break. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"